I'm new to blackberrys, but I am looking for a theme app that will constantly display my upcoming appointments on the home screen. I'm sure there must be many, but I dont know which ones to look for or which ones to avoid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-30-09 12:35 PM
    there isnt really any way for an app to do this. your best bet is a today or today+ theme with calendar display
    07-30-09 12:36 PM
    OK, any reccomendations for Today style themes? Sorry, I have zero experience with the Blackberry. Long timeTreo 700wx user, and failed experiences with the Pre, and Tour.

So far so good with the Curve. Now want to customize it to my needs.
    07-30-09 12:52 PM
    check out this..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/

also.. Free BlackBerry Themes | Blackberry Storm Themes | Blackberry Bold Themes

but, to simplify life and save time, why not just load the first one you come across, and change the wallpaper to wht you want instead of spending days looking for a theme with the pic you want on it.. saves ALOT of time, thhis is what I do, I have 2 3rd party themes loaded, had them forever, Im constantly switching out wallpapers to change the look.
    07-30-09 12:58 PM
    Nevermind. I figured it out. The BB Dimension Today theme accomplishes the desired effect. Works quite nice actually, and didn't have to download anything.
    07-30-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD