So I was wishing that the BB had GPS I came across nav4all and I was wondering if it was any good?

Is there any good GPS apps out there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 07:04 PM
    A lot of people like Google Maps. I have it as well as BBMaps and Nav4All. Still testing out N4A but so far I like it.
    08-13-09 07:26 PM
    Isn't Nav4all like GPS? BB Maps is pointless IMO...

I want a GPS app like i have on my Garmin.. I do not always bring my Garmin with me everywhere i go so i am trying to find a substitute
    08-13-09 07:48 PM
    IMO...no it blows.

08-13-09 08:09 PM
    It's basically an unusable POS. It cannot find street names in search but on map will display those names. Needs a constant data connection and works like crap. Cannot do anything else while it's running. None of the free apps are worth anything. Get what you pay for I guess. Nothing!

08-13-09 09:36 PM
    It's basically an unusable POS. It cannot find street names in search but on map will display those names. Needs a constant data connection and works like crap. Cannot do anything else while it's running. None of the free apps are worth anything. Get what you pay for I guess. Nothing!

LOL tell me how you really feel
    08-13-09 10:04 PM
    He put it about right but to that I'll add most of the 3rd party pay nav apps are marginal at best.

08-13-09 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD