Everyone is amped for this phone to come out so I am curious as to what we all think the must have apps are for the Storm2? This is gonna be my first blackberry so this is also a reference for me from the more seasoned berry vets and storm owners out there
    10-18-09 10:52 PM
    Weather application, quicklaunch, cb launcher, twitter application, and hmmm, berrybuzz
    10-18-09 10:59 PM
    CB Launcher, IM+, Ubertwitter, Myspace, Facebook
    10-18-09 10:59 PM
    Everyone is amped for this phone to come out so I am curious as to what we all think the must have apps are for the Storm2? This is gonna be my first blackberry so this is also a reference for me from the more seasoned berry vets and storm owners out there
    Pandora

If I NEED to put Quickpull on it, I'm gonna be very unhappy.
    10-18-09 11:00 PM
    Ive heard good things about Poynt, does anyone have that one?
    10-18-09 11:01 PM
    I like Poynt a lot. Very useful app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 11:08 PM
    Ive heard good things about Poynt, does anyone have that one?
    Fantastic app. I highly recommend it. Was in an unfamiliar area the other day and wanted to find a theater to see a movie that was only playing in select theaters. It gave me the show times and directions to the theater in a matter of seconds. Don't go see Paranormal Activity, btw. Horrible movie Great for finding restaurants when out of town or needing to look at the yellow or white pages
    10-18-09 11:13 PM
    Google Maps, Poynt, Battle Ship, Opera Mini, Facebook 1.7
    10-18-09 11:15 PM
    Facebook(hopefull the updated one we are waiting for), Viigo, Weatherbug(or other weather app), youtube, Google Maps

Oh... and capture it... lol
    10-18-09 11:16 PM
    SmrtGuard, Quick Launch, BerryWeather, Ascendo Data Vault and BerryPopUp.
    10-18-09 11:18 PM
    No love for Windows Live Search? A real work-horse for me - fast and easy to use. Really easy to use for theater/movie showtime searches, directions, etc.
    10-18-09 11:21 PM
    No love for Windows Live Search? A real work-horse for me - fast and easy to use. Really easy to use for theater/movie showtime searches, directions, etc.
    Yeah I like that app better than poynt, but it only goes up to 4.6 OS, They are supposed to have a BING App coming out and that should be good.
    10-18-09 11:24 PM
    I think Live Search is now Bing Search... And it sounds like that is a launching app Redflea no need to install.
    10-18-09 11:26 PM
    Yeah I like that app better than poynt, but it only goes up to 4.6 OS, They are supposed to have a BING App coming out and that should be good.
    Ahhh...I'm on a Pearl w/4.6, so that hadn't come up for me. Thanks for the info.

Bummer...hope Bing is as good as WLS.
    10-18-09 11:28 PM
    It should be M$ is always good at writing apps. When they do it they do it right regardless of platform.
    10-18-09 11:29 PM
    It should be M$ is always good at writing apps. When they do it they do it right regardless of platform.
    Yeah one thing about WLS I do like and miss is how integrated everything is. Like movies, on poynt uses another site "cinemasearch" to find movie theater locations/times ect. Say theater has 20 movies it shows u 1-10 but you have to wait for cinemasearch to pull up 11-20.WLS everything came up no more having to search again.
    10-18-09 11:45 PM
    Theres only about 5 apps I would care about putting on it if i had it. Everything else just doesnt work, doesnt work good, or just sucks. Oh and then theres those boring ones I have no need for.
    10-19-09 12:08 AM
    My Top 5

- Poynt
    - Google Maps
    - Pandora
    - Google Voice
    - Facebook
    10-19-09 12:14 AM
    Hmmmm twice the memory and everyone is still planning on putting the same old apps on the S2? what's wrong with that pic? oh wait, is it because most are useless apps?

Again, what's the S2 do that S1 can't do for most people?
    10-19-09 06:17 AM
    I'll try and put most of the apps i have on my Bold onto my Storm2...whether or not they will be compatible is another question entirely.
    10-19-09 07:01 AM
    Bolt Browser
    BeejiveIM
    Weathereye
    AmAzeGPS
    BerryBuzz
    10-19-09 07:03 AM
    If it does not have Facebook then that will be one of the first added. Other than that: Poynt (one of the greatest apps I've ever seen and used), CB Launcher, UberTwitter, ESPN Launcher, VZ Navigator (my personal fav GPS - works flawlessly and isn't slow...and gives you many options)

Must say...great post. With all these "when is the phone coming out? Verizon sucks...blah blah blah (although I admit I'm guilty of it too - I'm merely stating fact) its refreshing to see a post like this

10-19-09 07:27 AM
    If it does not have Facebook then that will be one of the first added. Other than that: Poynt (one of the greatest apps I've ever seen and used), CB Launcher, UberTwitter, ESPN Launcher, VZ Navigator (my personal fav GPS - works flawlessly and isn't slow...and gives you many options)

Must say...great post. With all these "when is the phone coming out? Verizon sucks...blah blah blah (although I admit I'm guilty of it too - I'm merely stating fact) its refreshing to see a post like this

When I say I'm guilty of it too, I mean guilty of the when is the phone coming out posts....etc.

I am very happy with Verizons service

10-19-09 07:34 AM
    Visual Voice Mail
    My Verizon
    WeatherBug (or any other good weather app)
    The Hockey News
    ScoreMobile
    Last edited by cheechoz; 10-19-09 at 07:43 AM. Reason: spelling
    10-19-09 07:35 AM
    -Facebook
    -Google Apps
    -The Hockey News
    -Weather Eye
    -Poynt

10-19-09 07:43 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD