I've never had a BB before but I know there are countless apps out there!

Most of you had the opportunity to use them in the past and find out which one's are worth it and which aren't. So list your top 5 apps and why they'll be the first to get a spot on your Tour. If you have an order please list them starting from most important to less important.

If we're all getting a Tour. Shouldn't we have a game plan on what we'll be doing 10 minutes after we get it activated?

PS- I'm not sure if Tour themes are out yet, but if it's compatible I'll accept a theme name as one of the 5 .
    06-08-09 05:15 PM
    mine would be facebook,bolt,aim,weather app and idk if i have any other apps
    06-08-09 05:56 PM
    facebook, twitterberry, opera mini, guitar trainer, bbtran
    06-08-09 06:00 PM
    facebook, VVM, WeatherBug, VZ Navigator, Crackberry
    06-08-09 06:00 PM
    quicklaunch (i hope he makes it compatable on the tour), berryweather, facebook, viigo, meterberry, and then slacker radio.
    06-08-09 06:01 PM
    facebook
    aim
    yahoo
    bolt
    viiggo
    smart alerts
    visual voicemail
    weatherbug
    myspace
    twitterberry
    youtube app if there is one
    qik
    bb filescout

ohh you said 5 sorry
    06-08-09 06:10 PM
    facebook, slacker, google maps, poynt, my verizon
    06-08-09 06:11 PM
    visual voicemail, facebook, ubertwitter, weatherbug, meterberry and/or quicklaunch, and my own custom theme as soon as plazmic catches up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 06:17 PM
    My facebook app doesn't seem to work I've installed it a couple of time s already and it never works....
    06-08-09 06:20 PM
    anyone know if there's a yellowpages app for the Tour?
    06-08-09 06:22 PM
    Facebook, pandora, fml, crackberry, weather

06-08-09 06:52 PM
    SocialScope Lite, Berry411, Jabplite, MyAlarm, Nobex, Shazam, Slacker... Guess its like a Pringle- can't eat just one.... BB Apps, can't have just 5! :P

06-08-09 06:57 PM
    It seems Facebook is a hot app for the BB world. Guess that's a must.
    For AOL Instant Messenger, do you guys use AOL's AIM or a third party client?

The main things I'd like my BB to do is display the current weather on the "home screen," be able to use Facebook chat, AIM, Streaming Music, and of course, surf the web .

I know this is a little off topic, but do you guys ever get scared you're going to go over your bandwidth limit when you stream? Is there a way to check if you're close to 5gb, aka: check current data usage? Does it count if I hijack my own thread?
    06-08-09 06:58 PM
    Facebook
    UberTwitter
    Opera
    WeatherEye
    AIM
    06-08-09 06:59 PM
    It seems Facebook is a hot app for the BB world. Guess that's a must.
    For AOL Instant Messenger, do you guys use AOL's AIM or a third party client?

The main things I'd like my BB to do is display the current weather on the "home screen," be able to use Facebook chat, AIM, Streaming Music, and of course, surf the web .

I know this is a little off topic, but do you guys ever get scared you're going to go over your bandwidth limit when you stream? Is there a way to check if you're close to 5gb, aka: check current data usage? Does it count if I hijack my own thread?
    You can use Palringo for Facebook Chat and all your other chat clients. I can't believe I forgot to mention my fav BBWeather!!! It shows the current weather and/or temp on your homescreen and has been the best weather app for me.

06-08-09 07:02 PM
    Weathereye
    Crackberry
    Poynt
    Facebook
    Flycast

Those would be the first to start. Many more after that.
    06-08-09 07:13 PM
    Pandora, viigo, weatherbug, assistant, ubertwitter

06-08-09 07:42 PM
    What about the app that allows you to send texts more than 160 characters??? Nobody cares about that? That would be my first app, with push email apps to follow.
    06-08-09 08:03 PM
    What about the app that allows you to send texts more than 160 characters??? Nobody cares about that? That would be my first app, with push email apps to follow.
    Guess that app is no biggie to me cuz you can already send more than 160 characters via MMS

06-08-09 08:14 PM
    Viigo, Facebook, Poynt, Google Mobile App and My Verizon.
    06-08-09 08:21 PM
    Do people really like WeatherBug over BerryWeather? I thought WB had a bad memory leak that slowed the BB down...
    06-08-09 08:38 PM
    CrackBerry
    BerryWeather
    Beyond411
    Berry a Code
    ActionPad

That's just the first five

06-08-09 08:46 PM
    Well I'm actually hoping that the Tour will allow 160+ SMS messages without third party apps. I've vented about this countless times in another thread; if my 3 year old Verizon vx9900 can do it, my friend's Curve on AT&T, and also an unlocked GSM Storm can do it, then I see no reason that the Tour should have this 160 character wall. If it does, I may look into that app. Totally forgot the name though.

However I see no reason why only Verizon BBs should have this issue. It's a software restriction, now a hardware one like wifi. Then again Verizon is known for disabling things via software too .

Do people really like WeatherBug over BerryWeather? I thought WB had a bad memory leak that slowed the BB down...
    Is BerryWeather the same thing as BBWeather? If so, then this seems like the far more popular app. I've read about WeatherBug memory leaks but then again the Storm's OS itself was a memory leak .
    06-08-09 09:18 PM
    ubertwitter
    Opera
    Pandora
    Google Maps
    myspace
    06-08-09 09:59 PM
    poynt, weather, aim, and some drink mixing app.
    06-08-09 09:59 PM
263 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD