Anybody having problems with the MyVerizon app refusing to update on the Storm 2. When I try to open MyVerizon, a popup insists that I update but then closes and does nothing when I click update. clicking cancel has the same result. The app won't work at all. any suggestions?
    01-10-11 01:40 AM
    I would uninstall from your handset and download from the VZW mobile web site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wesware likes this.
    01-10-11 06:06 AM
    reinstall doesn't work, however, i got a sms from verizon today to complete the upgrade. they must be aware of the problem and did this as a workaround. after i clicked the link in the sms and downloaded version 6, all was well. thanks for your help anyway 2fast!
    01-10-11 01:37 PM
    reinstall doesn't work, however, i got a sms from verizon today to complete the upgrade. they must be aware of the problem and did this as a workaround. after i clicked the link in the sms and downloaded version 6, all was well. thanks for your help anyway 2fast!
    Is your wifi on when trying to do this??
    01-10-11 01:57 PM
    I had trouble yesterday as well. However, after uninstalling and doing a re-install I was able to get the program installed correctly.
    01-10-11 02:34 PM
    yea i had the same problem the other day as well, i just deleted and downloaded the new version from the verizon mobile site too!!
    01-10-11 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD