hey guys, i have the myspace app, but i rarely use it because it doesn't seem to always work. So most of the time I use the opera browser cause everything loads almost as quick as using the app but its actually up to date. Seems to work just fine with most everything.

Now the problem i have with it is when someone on my friends list posts a bulletin and i go to post a comment on their bulletin. It lets me type in the box and hit submit, and then the screen starts over with the loading but instead of loading the refreshed page with the comment posted it loads the same page where the text is there but hasn't been submitted yet. So i thought maybe something to do with opera, so i tried to do it on the BB browser and same thing.

Also, i think it has done it a couple times for messages in myspace as well as profile comments, but i cant say for sure if i gave up on it until i got to my computer or if i eventually got those to go through. But i do know that its always with bulletin comments. Any thoughts on it or anybody run into this problem?

Oh, one more thing, i was going to try and post the comment through the myspace app but cant find where it shows bulletins in there, i can get friend updates, my profile comments, upload pictures etc but where does it list the bulletins?
    08-06-09 08:06 PM
    hey guys, i have the myspace app, but i rarely use it because it doesn't seem to always work. So most of the time I use the opera browser cause everything loads almost as quick as using the app but its actually up to date. Seems to work just fine with most everything.

Now the problem i have with it is when someone on my friends list posts a bulletin and i go to post a comment on their bulletin. It lets me type in the box and hit submit, and then the screen starts over with the loading but instead of loading the refreshed page with the comment posted it loads the same page where the text is there but hasn't been submitted yet. So i thought maybe something to do with opera, so i tried to do it on the BB browser and same thing.

Also, i think it has done it a couple times for messages in myspace as well as profile comments, but i cant say for sure if i gave up on it until i got to my computer or if i eventually got those to go through. But i do know that its always with bulletin comments. Any thoughts on it or anybody run into this problem?

Oh, one more thing, i was going to try and post the comment through the myspace app but cant find where it shows bulletins in there, i can get friend updates, my profile comments, upload pictures etc but where does it list the bulletins?
    Are you using the full site? Try using the mobile version of myspace on your BB. ( MySpace | Login )

To go to your "My Bulletins" on myspace app.
    Press the BB menu:

And also make sure you have the latest version of myspace app ( 1.5.1.7 )
    To check for upgrade, Press the BB Menu then Options
    Hope this works for you
    08-07-09 03:39 AM
    Thanks cyblitz, I do have the 1.5.1.7, for whatever reason I didn't think about it being in the bb menu but now I know! I was able to post a bulletin off the mobile site, but tried multiple times off the full site and app and couldn't get it still. But the mobile site works for me cause I can do everything else I need in the other two. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 08:35 PM
    Thanks cyblitz, I do have the 1.5.1.7, for whatever reason I didn't think about it being in the bb menu but now I know! I was able to post a bulletin off the mobile site, but tried multiple times off the full site and app and couldn't get it still. But the mobile site works for me cause I can do everything else I need in the other two. Thanks again.

You're welcome!

08-07-09 08:49 PM
    ... but tried multiple times off the full site and app and couldn't get it still...

I don't know why you can't make your myspace app works, you have nextel. I have boost and my myspace app is working good.
    08-07-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD