So every time I get an alert telling me that I have a new message, I go to the myspace app and there won't be a new message. In fact, the most recent one that comes up is from sometime last week. But when I go on my computer I have all my messages that have been sent to me up until the latest one which was last night...

To make a long story short, is anyone else having this problem where your messages are not updating? I wish they would come out with an upgrade soon...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 08:07 AM
    im having the same issue n i thot it was my phone so i deleted and re-intalled the app but the same thing happens...they do need an update ASAP [i need to stalk ppl, i mean keep in touch]
    01-15-09 08:58 AM
    Yeah its driving me nuts! Lol. I've just been using myspace mobile, cuz at this point, its waaaaay better than the app.

01-15-09 09:15 AM
    This is a known issue with the MySpace application...
    01-15-09 09:18 AM
    yea myspace mobile for actual msgs...bc the icon on my phone is jus wasted space... SevereDeceit - so "known" means someone i workin on the fix for it? [great quote btw - usual suspects is my fave movie ]
    01-15-09 11:12 AM
    Maybe, Lots of people have the
    "refreshing issue" around here...
    01-15-09 11:14 AM
    Sorry... I haven't seen any other posts regarding messages not refreshing... I deleted the app all together and ill download it again once an update pops up..

01-15-09 01:04 PM
    I'm having the same issue with messages not updating.

01-16-09 03:09 PM
    I been having the same problem too. Im gonna delete it also.
    01-16-09 03:29 PM
    myspace app is a piece, has anyone been able to get comment approvals through it?
    01-17-09 02:59 AM
    We just got 2 brand new Storms, one had this problem and here is how I fixed it;

Open your browser,

Bring up your blackberry options,

select options, browser configuration,

Here is what caused our problem, the one that was not updating was set to the blackberry browser identification, and when we set it back to IE, the myspace app started to update instantly.

Hope this helps!

Logic
    03-02-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD