Can any1 tell me why when I go 2 search on myspace 4rm my bb and look up sm1 and go to their pg the pg just keeps loading and never pulls up? This is my 1st time having this problem. I did a battery pull and provisioned my phone and still nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 03:04 PM
    Please correct your post I can barely understand what you wrote.
    05-03-09 10:00 PM
    Yeah I cant understand that either.
    05-03-09 10:14 PM
    heres my question....

My MYSPACE app used to notify me of new messages, comments everything....now the only thing it will do is update my friends status....

any one else have this trouble?
    05-03-09 10:34 PM
    Please post in english. You are creating a thread requesting help on a forum; not texting one of your buddies.

05-03-09 10:46 PM
    Excuse me but this is in English and not a text! If you are going to try and bash me you can take your comments elsewhere. As I was saying, when I go 2 myspace it won't let me view certain profiles. Some profiles will automatically pull up but when I click on others the menu pulls up asking to view, send a message, etc. But when I click to view it won't go to the profile nothing happens. This is with the 1.5 updated version. Earlier when I had the older version it wouldn't load any people profiles that I was trying to search it just said loading and nothing popped up. So, does anyone know why I can only view some profiles and not others?

05-03-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD