hey guys i was jus wondering does anyone know how to make this myspace application work?
    i have it downloaded and i have my emails set to the same one as my myspace account and everything
    when i set the notifications i want on my myspace, i get emails to my phone about them i don't get the myspace logo or whatever like the way facebook works even though im logged into my myspace with my phone and everything seems like it is working normal.
    i've reinstalled the app also, still does the same thing, can anyone help please??
    07-03-09 01:26 PM
    unfortunately this problem has been an issue for some time now. I dont think there is a fix- Im sorry

(If I am wrong please correct me)
    07-03-09 01:48 PM
    The my space lacks in a lot of areas.... Notifying being the biggest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 02:00 PM
    Yeah, apparently the MySpace app only gives you the MySpace push notifier for New Messages and New Friend Requests. Comments, photo comments, etc. will continue to be emailed to you instead of being MySpace notifications.
    07-03-09 02:34 PM
    He is talking about stuff other than Messages and Friend Requests right? Because I do get the little "Myspace" icon for those items.
    07-04-09 07:03 AM
    i dont get any icons for any kind of notifications, i wanna get them for friend requests, messages, comments, photo comments, etc. because ive looked up on stuff on crackberry and other forums it appears as if theres a bug with the app or something...

if anyone has a solution please respond!! =]
    07-04-09 08:07 PM
    I just check my message/notifications on opera mini, and I respond to them via the myspace app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 08:30 PM
    I think you have to set your myspace email to your blackberry email? im not sure but thats how my facebook one is. I accidentally changed my myspace email a @vzw.blackberry.COM instead of .NET so im screwed for notifications.
    07-04-09 11:58 PM
    yeah both of the email addresses are the same for me, everything seems like the way it is supposed to be set unless i'm doing something wrong, if anyone knows the steps or the settings or whatever can they please hook it!?
    07-05-09 12:20 AM
    cool.
    so i guess theres nothing to do about this stupid app.
    07-15-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD