I dowloaded the original version of the Myspace app and discovered memory leaks and just general lagginess to my os. I deleted it and my phone was back to it's regular fast self. Wondering if anyone has downloaded the updated version of the MyspaceApp and is it anybetter on the performance and memory leak issues?

Thanks
    Pp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 12:18 AM
    Btw I am posting this from my iPod touch. My bb is charging.

12-04-08 12:19 AM
    Btw I am posting this from my iPod touch. My bb is charging.

^^second post wasn't really needed...

I was unaware that they updated the app.. ill try and see what its like and let you know. However I have a storm so it may be different from what happens on your curve.
    12-04-08 07:12 AM
    Go into the myspace App and click check for Updates.

Still can't post or see Blogs

But the memory leak is still very present

12-04-08 07:25 AM
    My biggest problem I'm having is that it is constantly showing that I have 2 messages on myspace (in the bar at the top, next to the voice mail notification) that won't go away. I had it with the old, with the new, with os 4.3, 4.5, everything! Any idea how to make it go away?

12-04-08 07:35 AM
    whats weird is that I haven't experienced memory leaks in either the facebook or myspace app's on my storm lately..

so I am not sure what to think if its os specific thats getting the memory leaks or what..

Anyway I noticed that the new myspace app right off the bat is quite a bit faster at loading things..

however I will have to run it for a day to see what the memory is like..
    12-04-08 07:42 AM
    Funny thing just happened. My notification just went away. I didn't do anything, my phone vibrated, so I figured I had an e-mail, I picked it up, and the myspace notification was gone! Weird.

12-04-08 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD