when i first installed it i got all the messages i had in my inbox on the normal webiste.... and since then i havent got one new message to show up in the app... The other "pages" in the app seem to work fine...

And is there any way to view sent messages or browse for people in the app?
    11-14-08 02:20 PM
    so no1 else is having the problem of not getting new messages since installing? i have reinstalled twice now and i get the messages currently in my inbox but no new ones
    11-15-08 07:52 AM
    I am having the same problem. I set up my myspace email with my bb default email and it started to work fine and now it won't work again.

I can't figure out why
    11-15-08 08:14 AM
    When you send messages via the myspace app on BB it shows up with a question mark next to it. In your inbox on the app.

I get new message notifications, but not necessarily see the message in my inbox on the app. Usually if I close out of the app and relaunch it'll show up.
    11-15-08 12:01 PM
    I try closing and relaunching all the time and nothing ever shows up...
    11-16-08 06:39 AM
    Same here no messages come in. Battery pull doesn't help. Maybe a setting needs changed? Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 04:54 PM
    I'm having the same problem, sighh. I came on here thinking you guys would have the answer. We're all in the same boat.
    11-19-08 05:59 PM
    when i first installed it i got all the messages i had in my inbox on the normal webiste.... and since then i havent got one new message to show up in the app... The other "pages" in the app seem to work fine...

And is there any way to view sent messages or browse for people in the app?
    New messages show up only if I have the myspace app running..other than that I can't get any new messages from the app.

Any fixes for this I might have missed?

New to the forum - Thanks!!
    12-08-08 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD