For weeks now, even after the newest update, MySpace app does not show new messages, comments for approval, etc.

I have uninstalled it. I will just go to myspace via browser.
    12-18-08 09:20 PM
    just wondering.....have you tried a battery pull??
    12-18-08 10:17 PM
    yeah, i have had the same problem i have yet to find a fix for it.
    the best remedy i have found is to wait for the message section to load fully then hit the blackberry menu button and hit refresh.. new messages should appear.

Best Of Luck
    12-18-08 10:25 PM
    Nope... i did a batt pull, AND i did the refresh option... it shows me messages opened from Thanksgiving.... nothing newer.

i've had plenty newer messages... 4 today!
    12-18-08 10:29 PM
    yeah mine has the exact same error, but most of the time the refresh option solved it
    the down side is every time i use it i had to wait... then refresh.. then wait... then see new messages...
    which is why i normally just use the mobile site. much faster and way more reliable... at least for us verizon curve users it seems...
    12-18-08 10:37 PM
    man...so thats what the deal is..verizon and myspace no good huh? i've been tryna figure out why i don't get any notifications and it's real hard to get my msgs. shucks.
    12-19-08 09:51 PM
    I use the icon myself now too, no more app for me, waste of time and space. Also still have my alerts set to email me though.
    12-19-08 09:52 PM
    Hmm I've had no problem. I don't know how it is when you have to approve comments though because I let mine post on its own. It is like when you have to deny or accept a friend? I'm curious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 09:54 PM
    The MySpace app was causing issues, nothing like Facebook though...
    12-19-08 09:54 PM
    Mostly the myspace app just wasnt doing what t was meant to do,

I dont think (to the previous) that you can approve comments thru the app, when i had it, it wasnt comment enabled to notify like it did, only friend requests and messages.
    12-19-08 09:56 PM
    I wonder if the application was not playing nice with the OS you were running, who know's...
    12-19-08 10:04 PM
    If you on log to the actually website tom has a update posted that there is a bug. So its not the app. Its Myspace in general.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 10:13 PM
    i honestly don't think it's a myspace bug...
    it's definitely an application bug..
    i receive my messages and comments fine on myspace desktop version and mobile versions respectably.. it's the stand-alone application we are having problems with.
    12-20-08 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD