when i try to log in, it says my email and pasword to not match. I use the same log in everyday on my tzones but now that I finally got the app for my BB to download i can't log in. I'm new to Crackberry and not the most tech savy so please be gentle..

Thanks
    11-24-08 11:02 AM
    when i try to log in, it says my email and pasword to not match. I use the same log in everyday on my tzones but now that I finally got the app for my BB to download i can't log in. I'm new to Crackberry and not the most tech savy so please be gentle..

Thanks
    Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. Go to Options->advanced options->applications and find myspace. Hit the menu key(the blackberry dots key) and hit delete. This will prompt your device to retstart. Restart device then download myspace again. Good luck and welcome to CB.
    11-24-08 11:05 AM
    try that again because I figured something goofed when it downloaded so i dleeted and reinstalled but no luck. I will try again just to make sure it isn't me. thanks for your help
    11-24-08 11:11 AM
    Have you double checked it's the right username/password combo that you use to log onto myspace when you're in front of the computer?

I would think it would be a different combo than what you'd use to log into T-Zones though. I could be wholly wrong on that theory.
    11-24-08 11:19 AM
    well i made it past the log in screen.. now it's saying its loading staus and moods. so i clicked on friends and it said i have none..lol then something about error communicating with myspace. ugh
    11-24-08 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD