Ok, its sync'd with my e-mail, I get notifications sent to that e-mail without a problem, but NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA on the app itself! Anyone with this problem know why this is and how to fix it???

Before the holidays, this thing was working almost like clockwork! I think it died sometime when I stopped getting e-mail notifications to my e-mail. Once I complained to myspace CS about the website problem, they fixed it, but the app still never read and rerouted the notifications to the app.

Opinions/suggestions???
    05-14-09 08:32 AM
    Mine does the same thing, I just quit using it.. . Didn't feel like figuring it out, but if anyone has a fix I would love to hear it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 08:38 AM
    Mine worked like once every few months. Now I just have it set up to text me. Then it is bookmarked. I just deleted the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 08:39 AM
    Myspace app = worthless!
    05-14-09 09:00 AM
    Myspace app = worthless!
    thats what I'm thinking! I still navigate it and like the idea that u can save photos on ur phone and then use them for contacts u have.

Other than that tho, updating my status and reading other's status' is probably the only thing I can do with this thing. I'll keep it for a while but if memory becomes a problem, it will be gone!

I guess no one has a solution for this....
    05-14-09 09:34 AM
    I deleted the app a long time ago. The mobile site is just as good (if not better) and doesn't hog memory like the app does/did.
    05-14-09 09:44 AM
    I deleted the app a long time ago. The mobile site is just as good (if not better) and doesn't hog memory like the app does/did.
    I second that! Mobile site is WAY better!
    05-14-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD