I downloaded it, but can't find where it downloaded to. Does it even create an icon or anything?
    03-07-09 07:09 AM
    Try a battery pull and see if it appears.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 07:19 AM
    I'm assuming you checked your downloads folder? Make sure it isn't hidden anywhere in there (menu button, then show all).

03-07-09 08:26 AM
    I don't know what a battery pull is and Its not in my downloads folder.
    03-07-09 10:24 PM
    A battery pull is simply removing your battery while the phone is on and reinserting it to start a reboot of your BB.

03-07-09 10:37 PM
    Try your applications folder too. It I think thats where mine went when I installed it.
    03-07-09 11:43 PM
    it should appear on your download folder, if not look for it in the home screen
    03-07-09 11:46 PM
    So, if it's not in the home screen, not in the applications folder, and not in the download folder, and a battery pull does nothing...what now? Even tried reinstalling and nothing.
    03-29-09 06:08 PM
    So, if it's not in the home screen, not in the applications folder, and not in the download folder, and a battery pull does nothing...what now? Even tried reinstalling and nothing.
    And assuming it's not hidden....is it in your applications list??
    03-29-09 06:11 PM
    It's not hidden that I can find...and yes it is. I'm at a loss.

I've even tried upgrading OS to .247. No dice still.
    03-29-09 06:38 PM
    Have you tried to delete it from the list, pull the batt then try to reinstall it? I'm at a loss because it's one of the apps my berry came with. I can't get rid of the icon. lol.
    03-29-09 06:40 PM
    yep. Deleted it, pulled the battery, reinstall, still nothing. Tried a battery pull again to see if it would appear...still nothing!
    03-29-09 06:58 PM
    i have been reading alot on forums that people are having trouble finding myspace on their bolds. i installed it 2 times yesterday and couldn't find it. i had to go to the att store today and said soemthign about it, and she looked in downloads and ti wasnt there. she went to myspace and installed it again and went to downloads and low and behold, it was there. i dont know how she did it.. but i finally got this to work this afternoon.
    03-29-09 08:04 PM
    Just tried the reinstall, still nothing. I've tried it with the restart and without the restart...doesn't show up at all..

I think I'm the only one that it won't appear for, no matter what.
    03-29-09 08:10 PM
    Just an update...

I installed MySpace (again) but this time from the App World. Reboot, still nothing. Went into App World and it said uninstalled. Clicked reinstall, it downloaded MySpace again and presto! It's there and working fine. Who knows what the deal here is, but it's aggravating. lol
    04-01-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD