Does anybody know when this is supposed to be realeased? I thought it was going to be this week but still nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 01:56 AM
    no word yet that i have seen, have you signed up for the notification?
    10-21-08 07:57 AM
    I like how MySpace is mocking everything that Facebook has done.

1. Facebook was created long before MySpace came about.

2. Alot of the features you see on MySpace came from Facebook. However I will admit that Facebook has "borrowed" ideas from MySpace as well.

3. MySpace is filled with teenage whores that think it's cool to take "MySpace Pics".

I think I'll stick to my Facebook and Facebook Mobile accounts.
    10-21-08 11:21 AM
    I remember when Myspace was superior to facebook (IMO), but that was a LONG time ago!
    10-21-08 12:32 PM
    Facebook seems to have more attractive women on it lol

10-21-08 12:35 PM
    I like how MySpace is mocking everything that Facebook has done.

1. Facebook was created long before MySpace came about.

2. Alot of the features you see on MySpace came from Facebook. However I will admit that Facebook has "borrowed" ideas from MySpace as well.

3. MySpace is filled with teenage whores that think it's cool to take "MySpace Pics".

I think I'll stick to my Facebook and Facebook Mobile accounts.
    Myspace was founded in 2003 Facebook was founded in 2004. Sorry. I agree that a lot of the features are the same and feed off one anothers ideas. Mostly Myspace borrowing from Facebook and IMO all the good stuff came from Facebook and all the crap came from MySpace. Facebook use to be clean simple and crisp, which probably had a lot to do with why a mobile app was easier to create. Both have their good qualities. Facebook use to only be open to college students, ergo a more educated crowed. MySpace was always open to anyone with a mouse hence why it is cluttered with pictures of Winnie the Poo and glittery tacky crap. Some days I'm sad my Facebook must always be blue and white. Then I see painful to look at white trash MySpace's and I'm happy to look just like everyone else. In the end MySpace is good for Facebook it provides them with competition so they do not get lazy. One more correction because I must. Myspace is filled with teenage whores, creepers, and emo kids. Don't forget the emo kids.

Facebook seems to have more attractive women on it lol

Once again it's my personal belief that this has to do with Facebook's original exclusivity to college students. I can't be the only one that's noticed educated people (who are generally less poverty stricken) are generally more physically attractive. Generally.
    Last edited by dnlandes; 10-21-08 at 08:24 PM.
    10-21-08 08:22 PM
    [QUOTE=
    Once again it's my personal belief that this has to do with Facebook's original exclusivity to college students. I can't be the only one that's noticed educated people (who are generally less poverty stricken) are generally more physically attractive. Generally.[/QUOTE]

Lets steer clear of that convo

It's funny that this thread was started because BGR asked the same thing...
    Where is RIM’s MySpace application? : Boy Genius Report
    10-22-08 10:18 AM
    Did this guy really just say poor people are ugly and ugly people are dumb?

Wow.

10-22-08 11:29 AM
    That's what I got from it lol.
    Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.

10-22-08 01:18 PM
    Wow that just isn't right. I'm neither poor or wealthy, but I found that most of my friends that are so called poor are way friendlier and down to earth that the stuck up college educated folks i've met
    10-22-08 03:19 PM
    WTF!?!? This thread was started asking about when the myspace app was to be released, and somehow we got on the topic of women and who is pretty or dumb or poor or whatever... I came here to seek information about the new myspace for blackberry app, and instead all I managed to do was get pissed off at yet another non helpful thread.... Thanks guys

10-22-08 08:53 PM
    ibtl

wow
    Last edited by stayuplate; 10-22-08 at 08:59 PM.
    10-22-08 08:57 PM
    I said we should steer clear of that comment :P
    10-23-08 09:15 AM
    Wow that just isn't right. I'm neither poor or wealthy, but I found that most of my friends that are so called poor are way friendlier and down to earth that the stuck up college educated folks i've met
    It's just as wrong to generalize that educated people are stuck up. I never said anything about the pleasantness of a persons personalty anyway. Don't put words into my mouth.

The MySpace app discussion is already well underway in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/mys...ry-real-71130/
    10-23-08 12:02 PM
    Yea I know its underway, I've already posted there... But why are u still continuing this poor ugly, educated stuck up rant? Why not just change the thread title to boo hoo, I wanna complain about something

10-25-08 06:42 AM
    She is correct that there is a strong correlation between wealth and physical attractiveness. One reason is that those with higher wealth can afford better makeup, clothes, health care and also are more protected from environmental factors that can degrade their physical appearance. Another reason is because attractive people have a higher earning potential than less attractive people.
    Last edited by azeis; 11-03-08 at 11:25 AM. Reason: content
    10-25-08 05:00 PM
    where's the flipping myspace app at damnit!
    10-26-08 03:50 PM
    I know! It was SUPPOSED to come out like 2 weeks ago. They really need to pull it together and get it released already. This thing is long overdue!

11-02-08 12:54 AM
    Hmmm from when an app comes out to what type of people uses facebook or myspace. Just wondering if the myspace app going to be a lot better than the facebook one. Facebook's app is really crappy.
    11-02-08 06:11 AM
    i spent 4 years in college and i'm still ugly as ****...guess that theory is bunk
    11-02-08 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD