When is myspace going to be updated? I find it pretty pointless to have the app when I still have to go to the web site for comments and photo comments. Yes I know both can be viewed in the app but it does not alert you (or at least I only receive emails to alert me. And then I have to hunt for them. )

I'm not saying facebook is perfect but it loads better then myspace. To the point it is on my list to be removed next time I run low on mem.

Any ideas or thoughts?
    Thanks Nate.
    07-14-09 07:10 AM
    Is there a way I can view graphic comments on myspace app?
    07-16-09 12:14 AM
    When is myspace going to be updated? I find it pretty pointless to have the app when I still have to go to the web site for comments and photo comments. Yes I know both can be viewed in the app but it does not alert you (or at least I only receive emails to alert me. And then I have to hunt for them. )

I'm not saying facebook is perfect but it loads better then myspace. To the point it is on my list to be removed next time I run low on mem.

Any ideas or thoughts?
    Thanks Nate.
    I havent really heard when its going to be updated. The m.myspace.com is alot better than the app unless they get the app updated soon.
    Is there a way I can view graphic comments on myspace app?
    I dont believe so. The only way to do it from your phone is to use Opera Mini or bolt. Thats what I have to do when my friend sends me a pic comment.
    07-16-09 01:37 AM
    My problem with the app is that I get way too many notifications and it tends to freeze. My myspace acct has about 20,000 "friends" and I don't think the app can handle that volume. I don't use myspace very much anymore because it doesn't have the personal feel that Facebook does, if I ever log on to myspace.. It's via m.myspace.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 06:39 AM
    I wish they would aleast bring it up to par with facebook. Apps becoming my downfall with blackberry. And that makes me sad.
    07-16-09 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD