I downloaded this app but can't figure out how to use it on my curve. I see it in my app list, but I don't see any icons or anything of it in my app menu.

Help please!
    12-13-08 05:13 PM
    Try a battery pull.
    12-13-08 05:19 PM
    I had the same problem. I tried it about five or six times before the icon showed up. Now it works fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 05:47 PM
    Quick question on the subject of the MySpace app... (Sorry to jump the thread)... Is there a special MySpace alert icon/notifier? When I receive any alerts for Facebook I get a small 'F' icon/message indicator however, all MySpace alerts simply come in as a regular e-mail notification in my e-mail box?

I would figure being that its a separate app it should have a personalized indicator???

12-13-08 05:53 PM
    Quick question on the subject of the MySpace app... (Sorry to jump the thread)... Is there a special MySpace alert icon/notifier? When I receive any alerts for Facebook I get a small 'F' icon/message indicator however, all MySpace alerts simply come in as a regular e-mail notification in my e-mail box?

I would figure being that its a separate app it should have a personalized indicator???

when i first downloaded the myspace app, i would get a special alert [just like the facebook one] that would show up at the top of my screen. now it just comes up as a regular email/message. i don't know why it stopped showing up.. maybe something to do with the theme i'm using.
    12-13-08 06:04 PM
    Hm, it's still not working. I've done two battery pulls and did a soft reset and it still didn't work.
    12-13-08 08:50 PM
    Crazy thought but did you check to see if somehow the app icon was 'hidden' on your screen. Try Menu>Show All and check the main screen and any sub folders (I know mine is in a preset 'communities' folder from Sprint), its a long shot and probably something you already tried but that's my .02...
    12-13-08 09:07 PM
    Nope, it didn't show. It only showed saved messages and compose.
    12-13-08 09:29 PM

Mine does...
    12-13-08 10:04 PM
    I too only get the alert notifications sent via email if you figure it out let me know. I never even had it to begin with
    12-13-08 10:48 PM
    However, I have a notifier on my home screen even though I don't have any new messages and/or requests. It's getting sort of annoying. I've tried a soft reset and everything else I can think of. Deleting the app will probably be next.
    12-13-08 11:02 PM
    Ok just out of curiosity I wiped the app from my phone and readded it on....one thing I noticed was it states "you must have your bb email associated with myspace to get your notifications". I still miss 1 out of 5 but I get a lot more since I changed it to my bb email addy

12-14-08 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD