Hey guys Im a newbie as most of u can see I'm sure Ok here goes!...I have had my blackberry pearl 8110 and I'm a big myspace user and was never so excited to see the new myspace app for blackberry's I downloaded it and was so excited it worked great for about a week, and....I came in from work on morning and needed some sleep and wanted to change my mood on myspace to sleeping....so i got on there and i got a exception error and kept getting it so I deleted it and re-installed it and now I cant get the app icon to show on the screen I have tried many different things and nothing seems to help I have tried the show-all option on the home screen and that isent helping I can see that the application is installed in my list but I cant get the icon to show up!......PLEASE is anyone has had this same problem and has a solution LET ME KNOW this is driving me insane I cant figure it out!......
    12-10-08 12:35 PM
    I'm not familiar with the app at all but you could try reinstalling it.
    12-10-08 12:52 PM
    Yeah, definitely reinstall it.
    12-10-08 01:41 PM
    Is anyone having problem to type in their emails though BB myspace app?
    12-10-08 01:45 PM
    Nope, but the MySpace app isn't showing me new messages anymore. I'm going to try to re-install and see what happens now.
    12-10-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD