I just "upgraded" from myspace 1.6 to 2.0. I don't have BES/BIS. The old version worked over TCP/IP, but the new version won't even try. It just instantly tells me the email and password is incorrect. Even though it's not. And if i click on search for upgrade it immediately comes up with some error. Does anyone have the old myspace app so I can go back to one that works?
    07-24-10 09:12 AM
    Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-01-10 09:22 AM
    Anyone?

Same here Bro, do you like have the files for the 1.6?? Do you mind sharing?

08-01-10 12:46 PM
    Well I backed up all my apps with bbsak, but for whatever reason I don't see my myspace 1.5 or 1.6 (whichever is was before 2) in the backup folder. So no I sure don't have the older version and it sucks, 2.0 is crap.

08-02-10 12:21 AM
    Well I backed up all my apps with bbsak, but for whatever reason I don't see my myspace 1.5 or 1.6 (whichever is was before 2) in the backup folder. So no I sure don't have the older version and it sucks, 2.0 is crap.

It sucks big time, RIM pose to have those version on standby, maybe somebody needs it!! Which other application do you have that works without BIS? I mean RIM's app. Any version of facebook for blackberry??

08-02-10 01:24 PM
    Yeah facebook 1.6 works without bis/bes

08-15-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD