mySchedule NFL is the ultimate scheduler for the National Football League 2008 season. mySchedule includes all 32 team's regular schedules, AFC and NFC standings, all 32 team rosters.

Anything do with myScheduleNFL 2008 can be posted here.

For trial download goto mySchedule NFL 2008 or product description.
    07-09-08 11:20 PM
    Are roster changes updated during the season? Can you export the schedule of only your favorite team to the calendar?
    07-11-08 04:13 AM
    Are roster changes updated during the season? Can you export the schedule of only your favorite team to the calendar?
    roster will be update after the pre-season only.

Yes you can export any team to the Calendar app but becareful. once exported you can not redo it. you will have to manually delete each calendar appt if you dont like it.
    07-11-08 09:31 AM
    You can read the review here

Review: myScheduleNFL 2008 for BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    07-16-08 09:33 AM
    I purchased it this morning and the key i recieved in email did not work to register it. Waiting on reply from support..but did anyone else have this issue? Just hate feeling alone in my problems..lol
    08-06-08 08:57 AM
    I purchased it this morning and the key i recieved in email did not work to register it. Waiting on reply from support..but did anyone else have this issue? Just hate feeling alone in my problems..lol
    if you give your PIN incorrectly then the code will be incorrect. if you still have not received the code then send email to [email protected]
    08-06-08 10:25 AM
    I did this morning around 3:45am EST. I double checked the pin and its correct. I'll send another email when I get off work if I have still not recieved a reply.
    08-06-08 11:35 AM
    I checked out the demo and liked what I saw.

After buying I found the week of Nox 23rd is missing. anyone else find these missing??

Also trying to set the time zone without having to rese each time I load the schedule.
    08-27-08 06:57 PM
    I checked out the demo and liked what I saw.

After buying I found the week of Nox 23rd is missing. anyone else find these missing??

Also trying to set the time zone without having to rese each time I load the schedule.
    we have corrected the schedule and waiting for the pre-season to be over so that we can send out the rosters as well. you will get email about the update.
    08-27-08 08:36 PM
    v1.0 has been posted

changes
    ---------

- fixed errors in some team schedules
    - added DirecTV lists
    - Updated team rosters
    - changed the main icons
    - modified the internal structures.

get it here mySchedule NFL
    Last edited by Smiley88; 09-02-08 at 06:02 PM.
    09-02-08 05:56 PM
    Greetings, I tried to install the update this morning. I followed the links to OTA via SMS, I got the link to download, i start the download, its says its version 1.0, not 1.0.1 and it gave me a "BAD COD" error when trying to install it. Do I need to uninstall version .90 first? THEN download the update?
    09-08-08 07:04 AM
    Greetings, I tried to install the update this morning. I followed the links to OTA via SMS, I got the link to download, i start the download, its says its version 1.0, not 1.0.1 and it gave me a "BAD COD" error when trying to install it. Do I need to uninstall version .90 first? THEN download the update?
    it should be just 1.0. you can try deleting the current version and then install the update. try installing it thru the web browser.
    09-08-08 10:22 AM
    Thank you, that worked. Now, is there something I have to do to get the current standings and scores and stats? its still showing last years standings and scores...the Schedule is current, but thats about it. And could you ask the NFL to put Monday Night football BACK on broadcast stations instead of Cable? hehe
    09-10-08 05:47 AM
    I bought the program and LOVE it! I faithfully download OTA the update but nothing changes. I get an additional icon on my desktop but both icons lead to the same old standings...from last year. How do I fix this? Thanks for any help fellow users can give me.
    09-16-08 06:45 AM
    I bought the program and LOVE it! I faithfully download OTA the update but nothing changes. I get an additional icon on my desktop but both icons lead to the same old standings...from last year. How do I fix this? Thanks for any help fellow users can give me.
    there was an update email sent out last week. make sure you update the main program www.toysoft.ca/ota/myScheduleNFL.jad

You then install the update app and run it to update the standings. Note: this is not live update. you need to install the NFLUpdate app
    09-16-08 11:09 AM
    Thanks for the info!!! I was thinking I just had to do the weekly update sent to me via email but actually, I needed to update the original program to version 1.1 and THEN do the weekly update.
    I don't know how I missed that...

It works great now!
    Thanks for your help.
    09-16-08 01:17 PM
    Thanks for the info!!! I was thinking I just had to do the weekly update sent to me via email but actually, I needed to update the original program to version 1.1 and THEN do the weekly update.
    I don't know how I missed that...

It works great now!
    Thanks for your help.
    you will need to have v1.1 of the main app and then just run the update app each week.

we will try to add Live update in the future.
    09-16-08 04:51 PM
    you will need to have v1.1 of the main app and then just run the update app each week.

we will try to add Live update in the future.
    I am a registered owner of mySchedule NFL, and I do not get the updates to the blackberry version, just the Palm version (yes I bought both).

Jeffrey
    10-10-08 05:15 PM
    I am a registered owner of mySchedule NFL, and I do not get the updates to the blackberry version, just the Palm version (yes I bought both).

Jeffrey
    you should have received the update email if not then here is the OTA link www.toysoft.ca/ota/myScheduleNFLUpdate.jad

Once downloaded you can use the Live update button or local update. for local update you need to redownload this update every week. usually on Tuesday.
    10-10-08 05:36 PM
    is there going to be app for 2009?
    04-17-09 04:51 PM
    Any word for a version for the 2009 season? I've dumped my Palm for a Blackberry, and love this app.
    06-24-09 07:38 PM
    Any word for a version for the 2009 season? I've dumped my Palm for a Blackberry, and love this app.
    yes. we will start the work soon.
    06-25-09 12:24 AM
    Noticed there seems to be one for the Storm. (Unless someone sent me the wrong page.) Hopefully there will be a version for the Curve soon.

Bobb
    07-19-09 11:31 PM
    Noticed there seems to be one for the Storm. (Unless someone sent me the wrong page.) Hopefully there will be a version for the Curve soon.

Bobb
    Already asked and it is coming soon!
    07-21-09 08:36 AM
    here are the versions for 2009

Storm

ota www.toysoft.ca/storm/myScheduleNFL2009.jad

here is the non-storm version for OS4.2 an higher.
    we are planning to port the storm version to the 8900 and Tour.

ota www.toysoft.ca/ota/myScheduleNFL2009.jad

You can purchase it on our site Toysoft Development, Inc. - NFL, football, Hockey, NFL, football schedule for $4.95
    07-21-09 01:05 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD