Just a quick FYI. When I hit the Zip download link I get a URL not found. No biggie I will use the OTA version, just thought I would let you know.
    07-21-09 01:29 PM
    Just a quick FYI. When I hit the Zip download link I get a URL not found. No biggie I will use the OTA version, just thought I would let you know.
    typo. Fixed now. thx
    07-21-09 01:36 PM
    Every time I sync to calendar, it never gets the times in the right spot. Always ends up in the am. I made sure I chose the right time zone also.
    07-21-09 01:40 PM
    Every time I sync to calendar, it never gets the times in the right spot. Always ends up in the am. I made sure I chose the right time zone also.
    which time zone are you in?
    07-21-09 02:52 PM
    central time
    07-21-09 03:41 PM
    central time
    forgot to ask which bb you are using.
    07-21-09 06:04 PM
    blackberry storm. I downloaded version 1.0.7
    07-21-09 07:02 PM
    I have downloaded the 1.0.7 for blackberry i have tried twice to get it to work by uninstall reinstall. I keep getting an error that says

"error starting myScheduleNFL2009:Class 'net.rim.device.api.ui.touchEvent' not found

Any suggestions would be great. Thank You.
    08-02-09 03:05 AM
    I have downloaded the 1.0.7 for blackberry i have tried twice to get it to work by uninstall reinstall. I keep getting an error that says

"error starting myScheduleNFL2009:Class 'net.rim.device.api.ui.touchEvent' not found

Any suggestions would be great. Thank You.
    you need to install the correct version.

goto our site Toysoft Development, Inc. - NFL, football, Hockey, NFL, football schedule
    08-02-09 10:37 AM
    Smiley88,
    On my Blackberry Curve 8330 program shows up as version 1.0. Do I need to redownload/install?

Thanks,
    Bobb
    08-04-09 02:23 PM
    Smiley88,
    On my Blackberry Curve 8330 program shows up as version 1.0. Do I need to redownload/install?

Thanks,
    Bobb
    that should be correct. only the Storm, 8900 and Tour have different versions.
    08-04-09 05:17 PM
    you need to install the correct version.

goto our site Toysoft Development, Inc. - NFL, football, Hockey, NFL, football schedule
    Was wondering where this thread went. There was a problem with the schedule posting to the calendar 12 hours ahead of when the game is actually played a while back, and it sounded like you were going to do a fix for it, but then I never heard anything about it. I just tried to redownload the app adn do the calendar function, and it is still 12 hours off. I have a Storm. I am in the Eastern time zone. The Steelers 1st game is 9/10/09 at 8:30 p.m. It shows on the calendar as 9/11/09, 8:30 a.m.

Also, as also noted a while back, the button to launch to the Steelers home website is still not working. The phone button does work properly.

Finally, I noticed the rosters haven't been updated. Is that something that will be done once rosters are finalized? Just curious since I still see Byron Leftwich on the team roster when he's been long gone.

Thanks.
    08-11-09 11:59 AM
    I can report that I also am unable to get to my teams web site. (The Dallas/Arlington Cowboys web site.)
    08-11-09 03:28 PM
    Was wondering where this thread went. There was a problem with the schedule posting to the calendar 12 hours ahead of when the game is actually played a while back, and it sounded like you were going to do a fix for it, but then I never heard anything about it. I just tried to redownload the app adn do the calendar function, and it is still 12 hours off. I have a Storm. I am in the Eastern time zone. The Steelers 1st game is 9/10/09 at 8:30 p.m. It shows on the calendar as 9/11/09, 8:30 a.m.

Also, as also noted a while back, the button to launch to the Steelers home website is still not working. The phone button does work properly.

Finally, I noticed the rosters haven't been updated. Is that something that will be done once rosters are finalized? Just curious since I still see Byron Leftwich on the team roster when he's been long gone.

Thanks.
    the schedule export has been fixed just not released. just waiting for the direcTV schedule before release the update.

the rosters will be available until after the pre-season.
    08-11-09 09:40 PM
    the schedule export has been fixed just not released. just waiting for the direcTV schedule before release the update.

the rosters will be available until after the pre-season.
    Thanks for the update. Any thoughts on the team website launch button(s) since it doesn't appear to be working for the Steelers or for the Cowboys per someone else's post (maybe other teams also)? Looking forward to the update you have brewing. Thanks!
    08-12-09 07:55 AM
    Real quick note, on the 1st picks section.
    In the listings the names of the picks from 2003 - 2008 are Last name-First Name. While all other years are First-Last.

i.e.;
    2009 Mathew Stafford
    2008 Long Jake
    2004 Manning Eli
    1998 Peyton Manning

Bobb
    Blackberry Curve 8330
    08-14-09 08:39 PM
    here is the latest v1.0.9 myscheduleNFL

Storm ota www.toysoft.ca/storm/myScheduleNFL2009.jad

curve 8900 and Tour www.toysoft.ca/8900/myScheduleNFL2009.jad

other devices coming.

changes
    ---------

- fixed the export schedule

- added direcTV listing

- added 2 new icons on the main screen. this will use the internet connection to the espn mobile site

- new code for the browser. pls let me know if accessing team website works

can you please test the scoring and standing feature and see if this works?

tx
    08-15-09 10:00 PM
    How soon for a Bold version? How often are the scores updated? Will there be redzone alerts?
    08-16-09 11:46 AM
    How soon for a Bold version? How often are the scores updated? Will there be redzone alerts?
    here is the Pearl, curve OS4.2 - 4.5 and Bold version 1.0.9

ota www.toysoft.ca/ota/myScheduleNFL2009.jad
    08-17-09 11:01 AM
    I am using the BB8230 OS4.6 Can someone post a link for my device? I tried downloading the version for my device but when I try to select a team for their schedule nothing hapens????? Anyone else having this problem? I did download and try the version for the 8900 and it worked fine however I couldnt see everything bc its not formatted for my screen.
    Last edited by cmo26; 08-17-09 at 04:11 PM.
    08-17-09 04:03 PM
    I am using the BB8230 OS4.6 Can someone post a link for my device? I tried downloading the version for my device but when I try to select a team for their schedule nothing hapens????? Anyone else having this problem? I did download and try the version for the 8900 and it worked fine however I couldnt see everything bc its not formatted for my screen.
    then that means you didnt install the correct version.

if you goto our site Toysoft Development, Inc. - NFL, football, Hockey, NFL, football schedule you can see the screen shots for the 8900. you can install the correct version there
    08-18-09 12:36 AM
    I installed the correct version for my device the first time and it did not work properly so I installed the 8900 version for sh@#s and giggles and it worked but I couldnt see everything bc its not formatted for my screen. I am unable to select a team to view their schedule. When I highlight and click a team nothing happens. Everthing else works...directv, gameday etc.. I did go to your site and download version 1.0.9 for "all others" bc I do not have a storm, 8900 or tour. Still having the same issue. On your previous post you show a link to pearl and curve OS 4.2-4.5 I have OS 4.6. pearl flip
    Last edited by cmo26; 08-18-09 at 11:37 AM.
    08-18-09 11:25 AM
    I installed the correct version for my device the first time and it did not work properly so I installed the 8900 version for sh@#s and giggles and it worked but I couldnt see everything bc its not formatted for my screen. I am unable to select a team to view their schedule. When I highlight and click a team nothing happens. Everthing else works...directv, gameday etc.. I did go to your site and download version 1.0.9 for "all others" bc I do not have a storm, 8900 or tour. Still having the same issue. On your previous post you show a link to pearl and curve OS 4.2-4.5 I have OS 4.6. pearl flip
    the pearl has a small screen size although the 8900 version works but the formatting will be all screwed.

the version you should be installing is www.toysoft.ca/ota/myScheduleNFL2009.jad

so you can move the around but you can not click on the a team logo?
    which OS does your pearl have?
    08-18-09 12:09 PM
    I have the Pearl Flip OS 4.6 I installed from the link you provided. If I am trying to view the falcons schedule for instance, I go to NFC Schedules, find the falcons helmet and below the helmet is ATL when I select this(down on track ball) nothing happens.
    08-18-09 12:18 PM
    Sorry. Don't have the patience to wade through every post in this discussion. Is there a version for the Bold?
    08-21-09 11:21 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD