Last night was browsing arround for a program can gps your cellular when is lost or stolen and a friendo suggest me www.mylookout.com is an antivirus, gps tracker and also backup ur info from website .... And it does as well is consuming your airtime from your plan ...... what a pain in neck make me wanna rip someone or myself for duuuh!!

so if someone any program that it track your bb

or programs can consume your airtime let peeps know!!!

05-06-10 01:30 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. Here some apps that do what you were looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 01:44 PM
    cheers,i had this on my phone for just a few days and only noticed that the internet was slow,never even thought of the airtime.
    05-07-10 10:55 PM
    @jerrymx81 Lookout uses your data connection and SMS messages, rather than "airtime," to communicate with your phone. You would not have any fewer calling minutes due to our software.

Also, if you just want the ability to locate your device you can choose to disable the data backup and anti-virus features of the app on your device which will greatly reduce the amount of data moving between your device and Lookout servers.
    05-24-10 03:50 PM
    My phone (Curve 8330) slowed down so much after I downloaded it; then it kept resetting so I deleted it, but is it safe?
    05-25-10 12:37 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. Here some apps that do what you were looking for.

SmrtGuard

e-GPS
    Where's My Phone
    Berry Locator
    Guppa
    Cell Seeker
    BuddyGuard

Hi there, is there one of these you would recommend? Primarily it would be nice to keep the data usage low, be able to locate the phone as well as wiping it, and it lock itself automatically if the sim card is removed.

The ones that seem the most interesting so far are
    Cell Seeker
    BuddyGuard

Thanks!
    05-31-10 02:07 PM
    Last night was browsing arround for a program can gps your cellular when is lost or stolen and a friendo suggest me www.mylookout.com is an antivirus, gps tracker and also backup ur info from website .... And it does as well is consuming your airtime from your plan ...... what a pain in neck make me wanna rip someone or myself for duuuh!!

so if someone any program that it track your bb

or programs can consume your airtime let peeps know!!!

What do u mean by airtime? The only thing that says that it may cost is if you don't have text on your plan.

05-31-10 06:15 PM
    Where did u download this from..I have this program myself and haven't expierenced any of this.

05-31-10 06:40 PM
    Where did u download this from..I have this program myself and haven't expierenced any of this.

I was wondering myself. I didn't have any problems either. I want to know what she/he means by airtime

05-31-10 07:21 PM
    i just uninstalled this app. i couldn't get a dam n thing to work. yes, gps works fine for everything else on my phone, but none of the location based stuff(the useful features) seemed to work properly for me
    06-01-10 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD