To all that have and use this app, is it still working for you? Mine stopped working 2 days ago, and I tried to go the the myfantasyteamsapp.com web site and it looks as if the site no longer exists, I then did a whois search on the url and no results were returned. I then went to the Homick.com web site and it looks as if this company was a bunch of college students that have graduated and have closed up shop, as this is a paid app and is still being offered in Blackberry app world I would like to know who has paid for this app like me and my wife have.
    10-22-11 11:12 AM
    I don't have any experience with this app so unfortunately I can't help you, but perhaps this question would be better posed in the Apps forum?
    10-22-11 01:04 PM
    Having the same problem. Getting an error when I try to connect. "Did not receive HTTP OK response". What are we going to do?

I just bought the dam-n thing a day ago! Am writing to App World for a refund.

EDIT: Now I'm getting a diff error. Decided to switch to wifi only to use the app and now I see DNS errors and login failed. I can't even get on the app to set my teams. I wrote to App World asking for a refund or a tech support number. I also wrote to Homick and asked about support for his apps. And in the app itself there is a support email address and I emailed them as well. Maybe someone will get back to me so I won't have to ditch the app and I will be able to use it.

EDIT2: My email to the app support permanently failed as it was rejected. SO looks like the group disbanded and no one is supporting the app anymore. Maybe time to spread the word around the internet that this is a rip-off app. I will see if the creator emails me.
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 10-22-11 at 05:20 PM.
    10-22-11 04:45 PM
    I have the paid version of this app and was disappointed to see I kept getting a http 504 error on Saturday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 05:13 AM
    To all that have and use this app, is it still working for you? Mine stopped working 2 days ago, and I tried to go the the myfantasyteamsapp.com web site and it looks as if the site no longer exists, I then did a whois search on the url and no results were returned. I then went to the Homick.com web site and it looks as if this company was a bunch of college students that have graduated and have closed up shop, as this is a paid app and is still being offered in Blackberry app world I would like to know who has paid for this app like me and my wife have.
    I found the same thing happened. Not working. I wrote to customer service, but no response. So looks like they are scammers.
    03-25-12 07:32 PM
    does anyone know a good (working) app that allows you to access your fantasy teams? This one was fine (except that it only worked for yahoo leagues).
    03-25-12 07:33 PM
    This one has been defunct for many months. I need a fantasy app for yahoo again. I just use the mobile versions of the websites tho.

Sent from my BB Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-25-12 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD