MyCart! Pro 3 (3.0.6) now with 14 Day Free Trial

HEY everyone! After reading a recent forum thread here on Crackberry.com, I've decided to go ahead and add a 14 day free trial to MyCart! Pro 3

For those of you who don't know about MyCart, it is a (somewhat) popular list app for BlackBerry that has been around for about two years now.
    Recent updates have been slow but thats only because I've been very busy lately.

It is still awaiting approval in BlackBerry App World but is already available on MobiHand.com as a free trial.

If you don't want to use MobiHand and don't want to wait for BlackBerry App World to approve the app you can download it directly from here: http://www.javacafe.co.uk/blackberry...ads/MyCart.jad

More information can be found on my website but please note that I will be updating parts of the website to include a new website theme/layout and bigger screenshots of Apps so if you encounter any problems on the website its because I was in the middle of changing something.

Thanks! Let me know if you like this trial version.

I will be sure to update and release new apps on to BlackBerry App World when I have more free time.

EDIT: Who would like to see MyCart for the BlackBerry PlayBook? If not this then feel free to email me other BlackBerry PlayBook app ideas and I'll look in to making some.
    Last edited by GeniusDev; 10-14-11 at 01:28 PM.
    10-14-11 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD