Does the My Verizon app work on the Storm/Storm 2 with OS 5?
    If it does, does anyone have a link to it. It's not listed in the Verizon Application Center and I wasn't able to find a valid link with a Google search.
    11-19-09 08:54 AM
    You should have an icon for "My Verizon" right out of the box. if not choose "show all"
    11-19-09 09:09 AM
    It came installed on my storm 2 resend ur service books it should be pushed to you and check your hidden icons

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:09 AM
    It should have been pushed through to you're device if you look at all those globes on you're phone (you may have to show all)
    11-19-09 09:10 AM
    Mines was pushed thru verizon as well as bing to.

11-19-09 09:12 AM
    Off topic, I am new to the bb world. How do you resend your service books on a bb storm 2? I have not found it anywhere in the setup?
    11-19-09 09:16 AM
    Off topic, I am new to the bb world. How do you resend your service books on a bb storm 2? I have not found it anywhere in the setup?
    option #1 menu - options - advanced options - host routing table - menu - register now

option #2 menu - setup - email settings - login - menu - service books

option #3 https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en

click help - then service books
    11-19-09 09:18 AM
    I've not gotten either Bing or My Verizon. I got all the other crapware icons, but not these two. I also have re-registered with the network, but so far no joy.

In all honesty, only the My Verizon app interests me.
    11-19-09 09:20 AM
    I've not gotten either Bing or My Verizon. I got all the other crapware icons, but not these two. I also have re-registered with the network, but so far no joy.

are you sure they are not hidden?
    11-19-09 09:24 AM

here is the bing and my verizon links

My Verizon

Bing
    11-19-09 09:28 AM
    I have not received either MyVerizon or Bing. They are not hidden, and I have tried re-sending the service books.

For those who also haven't received them, are you on BIS or BES? I'm on BES, and I assume my administrator has blocked this or Verizon is only sending these to BIS users.
    11-19-09 09:30 AM
    I have not received either MyVerizon or Bing. They are not hidden, and I have tried re-sending the service books.

For those who also haven't received them, are you on BIS or BES? I'm on BES, and I assume my administrator has blocked this or Verizon is only sending these to BIS users.
    you should still be able to click on the link below to install even if you don't have a icon pushed

11-19-09 09:35 AM
    I know it's not hidden (checked again just to be sure). And I also never received Bing (not that I care about that one, really).
    But no, wasn't on my phone out of the box. It was on my Tour, but not my Storm 2.
    I've resent service books before, so I don't think that's it either.
    But thanks for the links, Hydroz - I'll give 'em a go later today.
    11-19-09 09:36 AM
    I know it's not hidden (checked again just to be sure). And I also never received Bing (not that I care about that one, really).
    But no, wasn't on my phone out of the box. It was on my Tour, but not my Storm 2.
    I've resent service books before, so I don't think that's it either.
    But thanks for the links, Hydroz - I'll give 'em a go later today.
    No problem. I had a my verizon icon out of the box but no bing icon and the link worked for me
    11-19-09 09:40 AM
    are you sure they are not hidden?
    100% positive. And neither do I have a My Verison Service book listed in my Service Books.

I've also tried resending Service Books from my BES to no avail. I'm going to try the link above for kicks and see if I can't install it manually.
    11-19-09 09:50 AM
    The key is in your last post....about the BES.....your business is probably blocking the service....mine is......
    11-19-09 10:27 AM
    I'm a BES user, too. Wasn't blocked on my Tour (w/ BES) but never appeared on my Storm 2 (w/ same BES). So it may or may not be BES related.

Anyway, thanks for the app links above! Worked perfectly.
    11-19-09 11:27 AM
    If your blackberry is on a corporate Verizon account you wont get the My Verizon icon and its not really worth using since most options are locked out.
    11-19-09 12:37 PM
    No My Verizon or Bing here either on BES.

I don't want them, just sharing for reference.

11-19-09 12:43 PM
    Batt pull?
    11-19-09 12:45 PM
    I signed up for BES by accident when I ordered my service on the S2 and did not get the apps. I then later realized I had clicked the wrong option and as soon as I applied the account change to BIS the apps immediately were pushed through.
    11-19-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD