Like a month ago "My Verizon" stopped working. When I open it it says there is a new version available, however it says the app is not compatible with my storm 2 and the download ALWAYS fails. I am unable to use the older version of "My Verizon."

I always liked this app as it was handy to keep track of my minutes usage. Did anyone get it to work?
    09-18-10 09:33 PM
    Like a month ago "My Verizon" stopped working. When I open it it says there is a new version available, however it says the app is not compatible with my storm 2 and the download ALWAYS fails. I am unable to use the older version of "My Verizon."

I always liked this app as it was handy to keep track of my minutes usage. Did anyone get it to work?
    4.0.8 and the new 5.0 both work fine for me. Not sure why you cant download it. Here is the link i used, if that does not work just load one of the attached .cod's with bbsak

http://mobile.vzw.com/download/myver...rizonStorm.jad
    09-18-10 11:47 PM

I know I'm coming in a little late but thought I'd chime in. I had exactly the same problem and the same frustration. What worked for me was deleting the old version. It may require a reset, if so let it reset and then do a physical battery pull. This should get the download icon pushed to your device, once installed it might want another reset; let it if so and then do another physical battery pull. Yeah it might kill your battery but there should be an updated My Verizon app afterwards. And if you liked the old one the new is much improved IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD