I did a battery pull, and when I went into my apps an app called "my social life"...it kinda seemed like it installed automatically? Anybody else have this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 05:32 AM
    Not sure I understand what your issue is... you did a battery pull after you installed this app, or you did a battery pull and now you have this new app on your device.. what is the issue???

If you installed it and did a battery... what is your issue with the app???

If you just did a battery pull and now you have this app on your device... more than likely it's because the app shortcut was pushed to your device via your Service Books from your cell phone provider... and it's just a shortcut... if you don't want it, just hide it... most cell phone provider's do this... I'm sure they get some money from these app providers to do this.
    03-26-10 07:31 AM
    I think if you go to settings, advanced options, service book:
    you can delete the MySocialLife thing off of the list and then it will disappear.
    I dont think there are any major issues with doing this but if im wrong then please anyone feel free to correct me
    03-26-10 07:41 AM
    I think if you go to settings, advanced options, service book:
    you can delete the MySocialLife thing off of the list and then it will disappear.
    I dont think there are any major issues with doing this but if im wrong then please anyone feel free to correct me
    Nothing wrong with that... but it WILL come back again... it does not remove it forever, the next time you either reboot or your service books get pushed to your device again it will return... that's why I suggested to just hide the icon.
    03-26-10 07:45 AM
    It is not installed, it is merely a link to install the app that was pushed by your carrier.
    03-26-10 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD