hi there, im just new here in this forum, would like a little help aboutmy bb curve 8520, here it goes, when i was uploading photos before it used to say " uploaded via facebook for bb smarthphones" and now just a few days ago, whenever i upload photos, it keeps on saying " uploaded via facebook mobile" , its frustrating coz i dont know what happened. besides from that my bb works fine when updating my status on facebook. i hope you could help me with this guys. thanks so much
    Last edited by laine23; 05-13-10 at 11:28 PM.
    05-13-10 10:42 PM
    Well the photos are still uploading right?...if so then don't sweat the small things..just put in the caption, "I just shot this photo on my bb!..." Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 11:11 PM
    Have you tried deleting Facebook and re-installing it?

Also, if you want help I would suggest not attacking other users. Snowbawll made a very good point in their first post, other than making you feel better there isn't any reason why this should matter.
    05-14-10 01:47 AM
    yes i did try and reinstalling fb still its weird not to see that via facebook for bbsmarthphones. yeah well that guy wasnt helping me but taking me as a joke. with a "haha" isnt funny at all. i wont post this question if i can just put his suggestion. thanks ridesno159 urs is much diff to snowballs help.
    05-14-10 02:31 AM
    I just checked some photos that I just uploaded to facebook, and it appears they must have changed something. It now says uploaded via facebook mobile. Not sure if that has to do with some of the "security" updates they have been doing, or something else.
    05-14-10 07:26 AM
    I noticed mine started saying that a little while ago. It's all good tho as long as the photos are still uploading. I agree with boog it probably has to do with updates and such.
    05-14-10 02:09 PM
    I wasn't making a joke towards you,..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 09:32 PM
    why all of a sudden changes? i like it the way it was before uploaded via fb for bbb smartphones are much better. its so irritating, and now i cant even see the Y icon on my email msg icon. oh bb wats happening to you.
    05-16-10 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD