This happens randomly on all os, i would go to bring up the menu but the app switch program will pop up instead of a menu list. this happen to any one else, neone know how to fix it ?
    01-24-09 05:12 PM
    This happens randomly on all os, i would go to bring up the menu but the app switch program will pop up instead of a menu list. this happen to any one else, neone know how to fix it ?
    Go into options>screen/keyboard and turn your key rate down.
    01-24-09 05:24 PM
    If you hold down the Blackberry Key it will bring up the App Switcher
    01-24-09 05:25 PM
    If you hold down the Blackberry Key it will bring up the App Switcher
    No kidding. That wasn't the question.
    01-24-09 07:09 PM
    He>she said that they go to the menu and the app switcher comes up...You dont know if they were holding the button, from the home screen, and it comes up or what...and you dont know if they know that or not...
    01-24-09 07:42 PM
    wow, you're an *******
    01-24-09 08:01 PM
    Did you even read the question? Quit being a ****. The OP said sometimes when he goes to open the menu in an application, the app switcher comes up. This is very likely due to pushing the menu button for too long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 10:10 PM
    There are so many threads on here getting jacked cuz people are arguing over stupid stuff. Seriously its a bit annoying.
    As for the question, turning the key rate down will help,
    i had this same problem and it helped me a bit.
    01-24-09 11:11 PM
    Did you even read the question? Quit being a ****. The OP said sometimes when he goes to open the menu in an application, the app switcher comes up. This is very likely due to pushing the menu button for too long.
    I read the question, ****. I have the same problem once in a while, and I know damn well that it's not from holding the key down too long. So calm down.
    01-25-09 01:21 AM
    I have also had this problem. I think it may be another OS bug - but i could be wrong. although it doesnt seem to have happened to me on .90 yet!
    01-25-09 05:56 AM

Ban plz

01-25-09 07:48 AM
    I have also had this problem. I think it may be another OS bug - but i could be wrong. although it doesnt seem to have happened to me on .90 yet!
    Happens to me often since upgrading to .90. Never happened before when i used .75

I read the question, ****. I have the same problem once in a while, and I know damn well that it's not from holding the key down too long. So calm down.
    agreed, since the .90 update mine has done it, if you upgraded, that could be it.
    Last edited by Legato Bluesummers; 01-25-09 at 08:20 AM.
    01-25-09 08:10 AM
    Please respond to Lyle2jk. He is trying to help you. For example, have you modified your Hover, Tap, or Swipe settings away from their default values ?

Doctor Neutron
    01-25-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD