Hy everione, these r my favorite apps, ill like to heat your touhgts... Sorry 4 not so good english

Frst app is google sync, l like it because I put all my buisines in good use, i gen alerts fot all my obligations..

And flickr photo uploader, nice app, i use it for forums and blogs.

Flickr app has bugs, if i look at old uploaded photos in history, this happens:

And the one and onley facebook aplication

And thes nev alpha version of viigo vith audio podcast

And new version of twitter berry with photo upload, add me to twitter if u like Mate Ćurković (Limeta) on Twitter

My space, i dont use my space often, but cool app on blackberry, add me if u like Mate (Mate Ćurković) | MySpace.com

Verry cool app, google maps

Nav4all a talking navigation on more than 20 languages, it even has my language "croatian" icon is not good looking but app is perfect

05-09-09 08:26 PM
    Crackberry app store application, it has bugs but ok

Windows live messenger, just perfect 4 me

05-09-09 08:26 PM
    I bet your bestest bestest app is the one you use to screen shot your storm!

Good mini reviews.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 11:47 PM
    Yea, cool app, i use it all the time, i there was an app atah can upload vieos to youtube or other host it would be great. Than the storm would be perfect phone...
    05-10-09 06:57 PM
    well it just so happens that there is...

i just dl a qik alpha version off a thread on here, it works really well since they updated it...

ill try to find the thread and link it
    05-10-09 10:32 PM
    http : //forums.crackberry.com/f134/download-qik-alpha-storm-197700/

there you go, check it out, pretty awesome

you can record any video and upload it directly to your personal qik page and have it set as public or private
    05-10-09 10:34 PM
    Yea, cool app, i use it all the time, i there was an app atah can upload vieos to youtube or other host it would be great. Than the storm would be perfect phone...

unfortionaly i think for the storm to be perfect it would have to have wifi and a flash player then it would be awsome lol just thought id add that
    05-10-09 10:45 PM
    Where did you get the Viigo with podcast?did they just finally update it cause I haven't used in a couple of weeks or so

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 12:17 AM
    There was link for alpha vigo on this forum, i had it for more than 10 days..
    05-11-09 05:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD