Hey guys has anyone downloaded the app "MyFantasyTeams" ? Well I did and I pretty much have an issue login!!

Last night I downloaded this app and I could not login because I get an error "Connection Close"...So I contacted support for this app and I got an email from them asking me to call Nextel and ask if I have authority to go to secure protocol sites(HTTPS)?

So I called Nextel and I swear I was on the phone for about an hour and they could not resolve the issue, I was so MAD!! So finally she said to contact Yahoo...

I pretty much got upset and hung up the phone...So my friends is there anyone out there that knows how to resolve this issue??? THANKS ALOT!!
    09-11-09 06:03 PM
    same issue here as well dead in the water
    09-18-09 09:33 PM
    I got in and everything but deleted. Its soooooo slow. You're not missing much. It's not worth your troubles anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 09:40 PM
    It looks as if the company that made this app was a bunch of college students that have graduated and now the app no longer works, the url myfantasyteamapp.com is no longer a valid web site, so the app it self doesn't work. I think we need to get together and look at doing a class action suit against Duane Homick they guy behind the company that made the app.
    10-26-11 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD