Whenever I install the latest version of Blackberry app world I get a blank screen whenever I try to look at, and download an app? So basically I cannot download any apps. What's up with that????

I usually end up un-installing it and finding an old copy of app world and it works fine.

Am I the only one having this issue???? I've tried it on a version 6 Bold 9650, the new Torch, and the new Bold 9930. The same thing happens on all of them.

10-17-11 12:27 PM
    Whenever I install the latest version of Blackberry app world I get a blank screen whenever I try to look at, and download an app? So basically I cannot download any apps. What's up with that????

I usually end up un-installing it and finding an old copy of app world and it works fine.

Am I the only one having this issue???? I've tried it on a version 6 Bold 9650, the new Torch, and the new Bold 9930. The same thing happens on all of them.

Until you said it happens to mutiple different BBs I don't know why this would happen. There is a new version of App World out and i would recommend doing a cleand install of App World on one of the devices and see what happens. You wont lose any of your apps since once installed you arew going to have to sign in with your BBID. Thiswill bring all your apps to the new device in App World that is and refresh your list in My World.

Try and see what happens with this approach and post back on what you find out.
    10-17-11 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD