I saw the previous post about failing to update and read through, but I just bought and registered this after a 3-day trial this weekend and my temp is WAAAY off.

Says its currently 77 degrees in zip 72212, and I have updated with no problems - but ITS FREAKING 95 DEGREES HERE!

How does a weather service miss by 20 degrees? How do I get a refund? I just paid $10 for an app that misses by TWENTY degrees? come on.

I tried removing location and adding back, rebooting phone, etc. still wrong. RIP OFF - DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!
    08-04-09 02:43 PM
    Did you email the developer for support to see if they could help you?
    08-04-09 02:55 PM
    yep - but I havent given them time to respond yet.

I did see on the other thread that numerous other users are also experiencing this issue - so hopefully they'll get it fixed. I guess I just picked a bad day to pay $10 and register for this app - not a great experience.
    08-04-09 02:59 PM
    found this msg on their website (but cant post link because I dont have 10 posts..LOL)

We are currently experiencing server issues that lead to problems in updating weather forecasts and wrong/old weather data.

We are working on this. The issue should improve within the next 48 hours.

Thanks for understanding.
    08-04-09 03:03 PM
    found this msg on their website (but cant post link because I dont have 10 posts..LOL)

We are currently experiencing server issues that lead to problems in updating weather forecasts and wrong/old weather data.

We are working on this. The issue should improve within the next 48 hours.

Thanks for understanding.
    well for me it was not just this past 48 hrs..ive had problems with wrong temps since the beginning..foe me it was a waste of money...right now.its about 90-95 where im at and its reading 79 on beweather.
    08-04-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD