just got a brand spanking new bold from ATT!! i was wondering what some must have applications are. i use viigo and already downloaded it. i dont know what applications are out there for the bold. i have ATT navigator and i'm wondering if its even worth it. is there a free application out there that provides voice turn by turn navigation? i would be willing to pay for it, its just that the att navigator is a monthly fee......i'm not really sure how it works. anyways, thanks in advance for any help guy.
    11-22-08 01:18 PM
    11-22-08 01:20 PM
    There are two free turn by turn GPS navigators I'm toying with currently - amazeGPS and Nav4all. If you search those here on CB, by tread title or type GPS or check the GPS forum. AmazeGPS is sexier but for me nav4all is easier to use. You can google either of the aforementioned ones and add the word blackberry. Best to download them straight to your phone.

Turn by turn though not street names... But hey, it's free. Or by Garmin for Blackberry for $99 one time fee.

I'm on wap so tough for me to add some links right now, but I'll paste some CB search tips below.

One more thing I like about Nav4all, even though not as nice of an interface, is easier input and navigate to a contact in your BB's address book. Download them both, try them and then delete the one you don't want

++++
    Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues.* Or search by Post content..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 01:28 PM
    Ok did this from my bb. Found this thread of interest, sent the address to my phones other email address and then copy and pasted that for you here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/lis...commend-78272/

11-22-08 01:34 PM
    cool, thanks guys. i'm check it out and post some comments of my own.
    11-22-08 01:39 PM
    i wonder if a webex connect app exists...
    11-22-08 03:55 PM
    Cerience RepligoReader is all I have at the moment. It ROCKS for reading PDF files!

11-22-08 07:35 PM
    apps are pointless. they just sit there and do nothing
    12-15-08 04:17 PM
    Apps depend on what you use the bb for. My new best friend is REXconnect.
    12-15-08 04:20 PM
    i wonder if a webex connect app exists...
    It's browser based for 4.6.0.x and there is a Join option in 4.6.1+. I posted a question in the 5.0 thread about joining webex...
    09-17-09 09:28 AM
    apps are pointless. they just sit there and do nothing
    apps are what make my phone what it is
    09-17-09 09:31 AM
    For GPS you can use TelMap (Join the Beta User Group) and then there is Gokivo Navigator which you can find in App World.

Here are my apps:
    Facebook
    UberTwitter
    TwitterBerry
    Viigo
    Opera Mini
    CB Launcher
    ScoreMobile
    Qik
    TuneWiki
    Bible
    iHeartRadio