hey guys what are some apps that are concidered ''must haves'' and what do they do?
    09-05-12 09:27 PM
    BlackBerry News: Keeps me informed with everything Blackberry.

Blaq: Twitter app to the max.

CB Forums: Duh!

Files and Folders: What the native app should be.

Splashtop: Stay connected with remote computers.

SimpleBrowser+: Best browser app around.

There are others, but these are tops on my home screen.
    09-05-12 09:37 PM
    There are other threads that list what Apps people like. Try to search for them.
    09-06-12 02:06 AM
    "Advance OS and LED" which gives you tools such as flashlight, screenshot and device optimization. And also lets you set up personal LED notifications for contacts and apps.

"BeWeather" which is a weather app. It is very accurate and it looks very nice!

"Scoremobile" if you like sports.

"CrackBerry Forums" app so you can access the forums with ease on your BB device!

"Google Maps" which is way more accurate then BB Maps. Also has option to search for places and also link to your Gmail account if you have one.

"Wikitude" which is augmented reality. Where you can look up places and BBM friends near by and see them on a map with your camera as if they were right in front of you.

"Poynt" is also a nice local search engine for restaurants and movies and gas stations. And you can get movie times and best gas prices and reviews. And if you need directions you can ask it to transfer it over to BB Maps or Google Maps, which ever you prefer.

There are all kinds of cool apps! Let me know if you want to know about more. I have pretty much tried them all...
    Last edited by Maxey05; 09-06-12 at 02:42 AM.
    09-06-12 02:38 AM
    Most of the above mentioned are good, but I have to mention the following:

Rock File Manager:
    allows for .rar extraction on device too.

Checkbook (Vimutki Technologies)
    Since my 'Berry is with me every second of the day, I manage my bank accounts with this instead of keeping a paper ledger.

iHeartRadio:
    Just because.

Pro Football Insider:
    Real clean and minimal interface. Very quick and straightforward access to my team's schedules, stats, standings, etc.

Maratick:
    Excellent and simple shopping list manager.

BlackBerry Maps:
    Perhaps severely underrated, but mighty useful for me.

King Typist:
    Kind of fun little thing for burning time and attempting to push my typing speed beyond my present 55-60 wpm.

eOffice Flashlight:
    This is assigned to my left convenience key. Handy to have around.

WordPress:
    So maybe i'm one of those geeks that have a blog. I like to just "write", and since my typing speed on my Bold is so high, it's quite easy to do and this app couldn't be more simple to navigate.

Written from BitPusher's BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    09-06-12 03:09 AM
    AutoTexter is a must app for those who wants to save time while typing. You can export all your auto texts and import it on other blackberry or on same blackberry for restoring purpose.

Emailing the complete list of auto texts is also supported.

Buy Auto Texting - Download Auto Texting - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    09-06-12 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD