IM+
    Ubertwitter
    Facebook
    MySpace
    VZ-Netzwerke
    Player for Youtube
    Poynt
    Viigo
    iheartradio (not working over 3G, it would be really nice, but if there wont be a fix soon, might just delete it)
    iLock
    Capture It
    ScoreMobile
    Navita Translator
    WorldMate
    CB Launcher
    Superstore
    Google Maps
    Trapster
    Yesterberry
    dailyme
    Opera Mini (browser, not needed)
    Bolt (browser, not needed)
    ICQ (not needed, got IM+)
    MSN (not needed, got IM+)

apps which are a must and i have yet to get:

QuickLaunch
    BerryWeather
    BerryBuzz
    deBattGym
    IM+ Talk
    CrunchSMS
    BerryMeter

You need to get rid of iLock....EveryLock is way better
    12-18-10 12:04 PM
    You need to get rid of iLock....EveryLock is way better
    why?
    explanation plz ^^

and "because its better" doesnt count :P
    12-18-10 12:10 PM
    1. iLock can be uninstalled . EveryLock with the options set can't be
    2. iLock doesn't really protect your files.Just renames and hides. EveryLock renames, hides and encodes
    3.iLock doesn't list application icons. EveryLock does
    4.iLock doesn't have a keyboard locker. EveryLock does
    5. EveryLock locks folders and single files
    6. EveryLock can block the engeneering screen that allows people to kill processes. iLock doesnt'
    7. EveryLock locks single emails, emails by contact . Password protects sending of emails and sms, so if someone is trying to send emails or sms to a specific person that you don't want them to then it's locked.
    8. EveryLock has a built-in file viewer so you can actually view the file without unlocking them.
    9. EveryLock has better application locking.
    10. EveryLock has themes and a ghost mode.

I developed EveryLock and I made sure it was better than iLock and AppLock. There is no way anyone can say it's not without lying to themself. EveryLock is basically a few applications in one.
    Last edited by shism2; 12-18-10 at 12:31 PM.
    12-18-10 12:22 PM
    wow, sounds nice
    i think i'll get EveryLock then

thank you
    12-18-10 12:34 PM
    I'm not trying to brag about my app, but I dont understand why people are still buying iLock and AppLock.... My app has way more features and is much higher quality.For god sakes, if you use OS 6 and monitor the CPU usage of EveryLock it's sometimes less than 1%. For AppLock it's above 20%. I'm not sure about iLock.

Seijuro if you run into any problems at all, let me know because I just released a new update and some people have run into a bit of trouble. Contact me at [email protected]. I'll get back to you within 30 minutes of your question. Also, leave me a great review when you get a chance.
    12-18-10 12:39 PM
    I'm not trying to brag about my app, but I dont understand why people are still buying iLock and AppLock.... My app has way more features and is much higher quality.For god sakes, if you use OS 6 and monitor the CPU usage of EveryLock it's sometimes less than 1%. For AppLock it's above 20%. I'm not sure about iLock.

Seijuro if you run into any problems at all, let me know because I just released a new update and some people have run into a bit of trouble. Contact me at [email protected]. I'll get back to you within 30 minutes of your question. Also, leave me a great review when you get a chance.
    thank you, appreciate it
    and btw haha the first part of your post made me think "did he think it was sarcasm by me?"
    but the second part has shown me that you know it wasnt

I'll definitely go for EveryLock and well, i dont think its "bragging" or whatsoever, if your app is just way better than the other "lock-apps" then thats good and im glad you told me about this app

btw where can i see the CPU usage of my bb? (or is it just for OS 6 and thats why you mentioned it, probably yes.. why else would you have done that ^^)
    well, i think about upgrading to OS 6 anyway these days, then I'll purchase the app right after
    Last edited by Seijuro; 12-18-10 at 12:55 PM.
    12-18-10 12:52 PM
    thank you, appreciate it
    and btw haha the first part of your post made me think "did he think it was sarcasm by me?"
    but the second part has shown me that you know it wasnt

I'll definitely go for EveryLock and well, i dont think its "bragging" or whatsoever, if your app is just way better than the other "lock-apps" then thats good and im glad you told me about this app

btw where can i see the CPU usage of my bb? (or is it just for OS 6 and thats why you mentioned it, probably yes.. why else would you have done that ^^)
    well, i think about upgrading to OS 6 anyway these days, then I'll purchase the app right after
    There is a way to see cpu usage on older OS but it's too annoying. It involves opening some hidden screen. It gives you access to alot of low-level stuff. My application can block that screen becuase that screen let's you kill proccesses and that would then mean that my application could be uninstalled so thats why I block it.
    12-18-10 01:00 PM
    ok, then i'll just wait for my os6
    but just in case, there must be a way to uninstall this app, if i ever were to have any problems or if i were to decide "its time to delete this app"

how would i do it, if its not possible with normal ways?
    not saying that i will
    12-18-10 01:04 PM
    There is a way to do it using a PC. It's an easy process so no worries.
    12-18-10 01:08 PM
    you mean via DM?
    anyway, if it somehow works, thats perfectly fine for me
    12-18-10 01:18 PM
    you mean via DM?
    anyway, if it somehow works, thats perfectly fine for me
    Ok that works
    12-18-10 01:19 PM
    Ok that works
    good, good :P
    12-18-10 01:52 PM
    Hello Crackberry!

I have been using my Bold 9700 for about 3 months now and am running OS6 (6.0.0.380), and I have been really enjoying this phone. I have some pretty basic apps (Ubertwitter, TheWeatherChannel, Facebook, etc...), but I am getting bored with having almost no apps installed, so what are some must-have apps to download?

Thanks in advance!
    Google Maps, Pandora, Pinball Deluxe, Bank of America, USA Today, Fidelity, Amazon MP3, Sudoku, Aces Solitaire,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 12:43 AM
    any app to read pdf files?
    12-19-10 08:54 AM
    any app to read pdf files?
    I like this one:

BlackBerry App World - RepliGo Reader
    12-19-10 12:30 PM
    Here's a list of all my active apps and a quick review:

Batterybooster: -
    BB sites launcher: v
    Bolt: ^
    Ebookreader: have not opened
    Freebooks: -
    Iheartradio: ^
    Life in pocket: -
    Lookout Mobile Security: ^
    Memory Booster: ^
    Mvideo Gallery: ^
    Player for youtube: ^
    ScoreMobile: ^
    RestartMe: -
    SmartWifi: ^
    Wethereye: ^
    Yesterberry: ^

Edit: overlooked first party app
    Amazon: ^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by blackcaneaddict; 12-20-10 at 12:15 PM.
    12-20-10 12:12 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD