Anyone having the issue where Musical Clock app will not upgrade in App World? I get the notifications that an upgrade is available but nothing happens when I select upgrade. Nothing ever downloads and it still tells me an upgrade is available.

When I select upgrade it just hangs on this screen and nothing happens.

Never prompts me that it exists already and to replace with the newer version. Other Apps upgrade just fine.
    11-22-11 09:27 AM
    Important: If you have the free version, please delete it before installing the full version.
    For users with upgrade issues:
    It appears that for users who downloaded the app during the free promotion, App World does not allow upgrade. As a developer I have no control over this, I have opened a ticket at the RIM support portal. If you really want to get the new version for now you may need to delete the app from your phone and make a purchase. I recommend backing up the app using Blackberry Desktop software before deleting, so you can always get it back.
    Buy Musical Clock And Weather - Download Musical Clock And Weather - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    skynny70 likes this.
    11-22-11 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD