I used to have napster app on my blackberry which allowed me to purchase songs thru my carrier.. I can't find the app anymore I can find the mobile page launcher but it asks me for a credit card.

Does anyone know where I can find another app.. I do not want to illegally download music and put it on my phone nor do I want to purchase cd's for just a few songs on the cd.

I don't mind purchasing the music but I don't like using my bank or credit card info online.

Thanks for the help in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 06:35 PM
    I used to have napster app on my blackberry which allowed me to purchase songs thru my carrier.. I can't find the app anymore I can find the mobile page launcher but it asks me for a credit card.

Does anyone know where I can find another app.. I do not want to illegally download music and put it on my phone nor do I want to purchase cd's for just a few songs on the cd.

I don't mind purchasing the music but I don't like using my bank or credit card info online.

Thanks for the help in advance

I downloaded the Amazon MP3 app and the songs are billed to my AT+T account.

12-31-10 08:11 PM
    I checked into that but I could only find the credit card option

01-01-11 12:50 PM
    I've still been looking and can't find an app like the one I had

01-02-11 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD