The Storm edition of the popular "e-Mobile Today Professional" has just been released.

This application is a totally new application designed based on original e-Mobile Today Professional Storm Edition.

Here is detailed product description page:
    e-Mobile Today Professional description page

e-Mobile Software offers existing customers a special discount price.

This new application can be found at Mobihand, Crackberry, Handango or from their site at: e-mobilesoft.com
    01-15-10 03:51 AM
    Wait.. Whats the difference between this and 4.1? I thought the storm version was already out.
    01-15-10 04:26 AM
    It's a whole new UI
    01-15-10 10:06 AM
    Still no trial. $30 is a lot of money. If app works good on my Storm I'd be happy to pay, but don't want to throw away money if there is problems. I've seen this posted before. Seems like the developers have turned a deaf ear to this request.
    01-15-10 10:10 AM
    No trial is crazy for the price.

Pass.
    01-15-10 11:27 AM
    I had purchased the earlier version and was disappointed in what I got for the money. I was hoping that this new release would impress me since it was a total rewrite of the program. It works, it's just that I don't feel its worth the money they are asking for it. I had an upgrade and feel like I got cheated.

You get a nice screen with a choice of backgrounds, not very exciting, icons or a list version of email, sms, contacts and task. What you don't get is any way to access any of your other programs. You pretty much have to go back to the regular home screen to get to your other programs. There's no way to get to your applications that I could find.

Anyone interested, I have a copy to trade, I'm not using it and don't plan to with the limited function it provides. It's the new version 5. Again, it works, I did notice a little memory leak, and for what it shows, it's pretty, just not what I would call a $30 program, best case $9 or less. If I had only spent $9, I probably wouldn't be so disappointed, but the upgrade was $21 and this will be the last program I ever buy from e-Mobile.

The only thing I can figure out is that review and rating it has is done by an employee or relative. I couldn't give anything higher than a 3, and the 3 is because when I pushed the icons, they did work and were pretty, other than that, it's pretty useless and doesn't offer much.
    01-15-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD