I am having Mr Tracker issues. The .sis file wont load....

Please help
    03-24-09 07:42 PM
    hello Nward005 Man i know how you feel i tried nearly every way i could,the only way i got it working is by sms transfer, i tried every other method. for blackberry, you need os version for blackberry there are about 4 types of files . operating system file for phones such as sis, jah, app, and java.
    Basically .sis files are Nokia , erricson . , the sis is made for symbain devises you have S60 and S80 for N95 and most N series thats the problem your having now.
    *.sis = nokia and sony erricson
    *.jah and os = BlackBerry and some PDA palm htc and most windows platforms
    *.app= is for iphone only
    *.jave= for motorola, samsung, most common phones are java.
    the setup file i downloaded is corrupt must have made it for Xp , im running vista and i keep getting Technical error "contact technical support". I Contacted them at the site and made sure i provided my order details as well as my international code, they sent it about 4 hour later was not happy, but eventually got sent and it a simple install application.

Now i can track my friends by SMS on my Blackberry9000 hope this helps you man but like i said *.Sis is for nokia wrong version dude.
    12-17-09 09:04 AM
    It does work on P.C running Vista , i don't know about mac, as for mobile I know it works on nokia N98 had abit of trouble configuring the setting but it works. I didn't receive a the Key-logger software but that would have been nice. I agree stay away from free downloads nutting but troubled viruses.
    06-18-11 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD