Has anyone used Mr Tracker software for tracing?

I can't figure it out - How do I install on my Blackberry Bold?

Help! The instructions that came in the zipped folder don't really help
    01-25-09 09:31 PM
    Hi,

I can help you, I had Mr Tracker before on my nokia 6620 (symbian)
    Now I lost it cuz I needed to format my phone.
    Please zip it and send me Mr Tracker.sis file at my mail:
    /zapitanja at gmail com/

I will replay with instruction
    Thanks!
    03-12-09 11:02 AM
    ok sent it.
    03-12-09 02:54 PM
    You are online right now? I added you at my msn..accept me
    03-12-09 07:13 PM
    Maybe I can help you with Mr. Tracker, I've installed it in a Nokia cellphone.
    They have sent me one ZIP file with 2 .PDF and 2 .SIS files.

Send me the .ZIP file you received to [email protected] and tell me your device Brand (Blackberry?) and exact model, so i can search for it's technicals specifications.
    03-23-09 11:57 PM
    I have a Mr Tracker issue too. Can someone help
    03-24-09 07:37 PM
    Im trying to get Mr tracker to work... I have the Zip file but just dont know how to get it all to go... Its bad enough that I cant even contact Mr Tracker for some wierd reason it wont let me... Please Help... Thank You!
    03-25-09 09:59 AM
    I also need help with this. Im using a regular Blackberry curve 8320, i got MrTracker.sis and googlemaps.six and a GooglemapsPDA zip file, i followed instructions that it came with but no go.

The blackberry said "unable to read file"

Maybe if i change the ext from sis to jad or jar?
    03-29-09 08:00 PM
    Hi guys,

Finally got it going on my Blackberry,

I found out what the problem is, I tried installing it from various download torrent sites, whatever you guys dont do this because i had to format my phone and get it fixed. Download the file from the mrxsystem its a clean file and new file that has not been registered by any imie number.

It work well and you can Only track a phone by sms, you cant track it by making a prank phone call or a missed call.

To track a phone with mr tracker the other person has to send a sms back if they dont it wont work.

If you guys need help installing it call me or email me anytime.
    05-30-09 12:22 AM
    can somebody please send me a copy of mr tracker? thank you very much. heres my email. j_tonting @ yahoo.com
    Last edited by j_tonting; 06-06-09 at 08:48 AM.
    06-06-09 08:46 AM
    got MR TRACKER going on my Black Berry Curve.

My best advice is just pay for it i tried downloading in it from varioius sites

Tried downloading from rapidshare did work and other mininova still had no luck.

End the end had to pay for it from a site called mrxsystem. But it does work wonders.

Works by an sms cordinates i used Microsoft Maps and Google to check out the locations of my Truck Drivers.
    06-17-09 04:30 PM
    Hello. I have a Blackberry Bold 9000, and just purchased Mr. Tracker from the mrxsystem website.

The file is: setup.95%cc=GBP&cm=&item_number=

There is no file extension, and I don't know what to do with this file, and not hearing anything back from support.

I'm ticked I've spent $17 on this and can't do anything with it.

Can someone out here help me out please?

Thank you - Brad
    10-25-09 12:39 PM
    Hi

Get it sent to your phone via Sms Data Tranfer thats the only way i got mine working.
    Ive had the same problem before, i actually paid twice, the first time it said "phone not detected", and the second time time "setup.95%cc=GBP&cm=&item_number=".

I purchased mine from mrxsystem go to the website in the "contact us" page
    and request technical support. mention sms data transfer type in your number and phone type aswell. also quote you reciept number.

Thats what i did and finally got it going. as for the program it works pretty well here in Alatanta. I dont know about worldwide have not tried yet.

Hope this helps you .

kind regards

Bill.
    11-03-09 11:34 AM
    Hi

I have pay for the Mr Tracker and gone to the download site to there support page from ClickBank.com and it has been over a week No luck they just keep on giving me a ticket number. Here is my problems with it as I wrote to them and dates NO SUPPORT

CUSTOMER: COMMENTED: 2009-11-09 10:34:03 PM
    just does not work or I didn't get the product

----------
    CUSTOMER: COMMENTED: 2009-11-11 09:03:22 AM
    download assistance - I can not download or it keep on getting a file that says
    setup.ca&czip=T5Z3K1&ccountry=CA
    IT DOES NOT WORK.. CAN YOU HELP ME OR NOT I am gettng **** off here. I have
    paid for a product and have not recieved you promised in your advertisement
    would get it right away I put my first ticket over 24 hours ago no support. Is
    this a scam If I dont not hear from you soon will be asking for a refund.
    ----------
    CUSTOMER: COMMENTED: 2009-11-11 09:18:09 AM
    I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 smartphone Cell number is 1 (780) ???-???? and
    the cell phone email address is [email protected] can you send mr
    tacker to SMS Data Transfer?

I even gone to mrxsystem go to the website in the "contact us" page
    and request technical support. I asked for sms data transfer type in your number and phone type I did quote you reciept number.
    I have not heard from them yet been over a week.

If anyone can help me out send me the program to for the BB Storm 9530
    11-15-09 11:46 AM
    System"]Bro send it the site contact us page not clickbamk, if you did that already did you send or type in your ref order number cell number in including you country code aswell they should have your make and model already of file, i can send it to you what your email address what you email?/
    12-17-09 09:25 AM
    does mr tracker not work with verizon
    01-05-10 08:36 PM
    Hi

Get it sent to your phone via Sms Data Tranfer thats the only way i got mine working.
    Ive had the same problem before, i actually paid twice, the first time it said "phone not detected", and the second time time "setup.95%cc=GBP&cm=&item_number=".

I purchased mine from mrxsystem go to the website in the "contact us" page
    and request technical support. mention sms data transfer type in your number and phone type aswell. also quote you reciept number.

Thats what i did and finally got it going. as for the program it works pretty well here in Alatanta. I dont know about worldwide have not tried yet.

Hope this helps you .

kind regards

Bill.

Bill Waddi your telling fibs, this is a scam and you know it. Send SMS to your phone... we ask all this and it does not get sent and you know it....

Yes Stay away from this company is a scam MR TRACKER also known as mrxsystem.com, do your search. They are using bogus names to reply for a range of forums saying it works, but when you reply to say how none. I have sent countless emails requesting help but none. Check on you tube; they put other videos regarding phone tracking with their logo over the top. They have also disabled leaving messages on their You Tube videos. Don't get caught like we have. I�m sure after this I will receive a reply saying it works but don�t get caught. They also have a You Tube video regarding their site but nothing, all bells and whistles. I phone users forget get it as well.

Tell me Terry Mcclain, Tonyabellin and Phoneexperzt and so may other usernames out there, why can' I log in. Why don�t they reply to my messages? I have a I phone and Nokia why don�t they have on their web site instruction to install answer that.... why haven�t they sent the instructions to my phone as requested... answer that.... why don�t you put a you tube video up on how to install. Because you can�t as it is a SCAM. Also why havent you replied to the post below you of others cannot install. You know why.!...

I'm placing these messages on so not others get caught. Even though the purchase price is not high, why pay for somthing that does not work.

How many different usernames mrxsystem.com do you have going around on forums and telling Bull **** to get people confused into thinking that it does work.

SJ
    01-26-10 08:56 PM
    Bill Waddi your telling fibs, this is a scam and you know it. Send SMS to your phone... we ask all this and it does not get sent and you know it....

Yes Stay away from this company is a scam MR TRACKER also known as mrxsystem.com, do your search. They are using bogus names to reply for a range of forums saying it works, but when you reply to say how none. I have sent countless emails requesting help but none. Check on you tube; they put other videos regarding phone tracking with their logo over the top. They have also disabled leaving messages on their You Tube videos. Don't get caught like we have. I�m sure after this I will receive a reply saying it works but don�t get caught. They also have a You Tube video regarding their site but nothing, all bells and whistles. I phone users forget get it as well.

Tell me Terry Mcclain, Tonyabellin and Phoneexperzt and so may other usernames out there, why can' I log in. Why don�t they reply to my messages? I have a I phone and Nokia why don�t they have on their web site instruction to install answer that.... why haven�t they sent the instructions to my phone as requested... answer that.... why don�t you put a you tube video up on how to install. Because you can�t as it is a SCAM. Also why havent you replied to the post below you of others cannot install. You know why.!...

I'm placing these messages on so not others get caught. Even though the purchase price is not high, why pay for somthing that does not work.

How many different usernames mrxsystem.com do you have going around on forums and telling Bull **** to get people confused into thinking that it does work.

SJ
    Buddy you have got be kidding, I've been using it for a while now and i have helped people that have got it working now, its common sense .

At least explain your problem so i can atlest try help you, not brag about it being scam. Thats not going to get you anywhere?

Have you installed google earth and received your SMS yet?
    01-28-10 10:54 AM
    Buddy you have got be kidding, I've been using it for a while now and i have helped people that have got it working now, its common sense .

At least explain your problem so i can atlest try help you, not brag about it being scam. Thats not going to get you anywhere?

Have you installed google earth and received your SMS yet?
    You guys don't give up do you.... and what's this Buddy. I ain't your Buddy when dealing with people telling lies.

It doesn't work and you know it.

Explain this...Quote:

You missed a few. A careful search using moderator powers shows at least 8 different usernames all posing as buyers/users, with technical evidence linking all of them to one or two humans.

I will also mention that WHOIS shows the domain "mrxsystem.com" registered in Sierra Leone (west africa), with some very interesting (probably bogus) registrant details.

Finally, prospective users should consider whether this application can really work. It claims the cost is purchase price only so how does it pay for it's operation and sending tracking data to a third party? The list of supported carriers includes GETESA (Equatorial Guinea) which I know from recent experience is a pure GSM carrier (supports voice and SMS only, no other data). That means there is No Way data can be sent to the tracker, except by either diverting the outgoing SMS through a third party, or sending extra SMS for tracking. That brings to mind the possibility of "snake oil, smoke and mirrors".
    end quote....

Bill, or should I call you a range of usernames, don't reply saying it works when you know fully it is a scam. You are ripping people off.

Ok start telling me about their you tube video which actually tells you nothing. This will be good.... I can't wait for the instructions.... Don't tell me about how I do not know how to install when I am very capable of installing a range of phone software thankyou. You cannot install this so called bogus software when it does nothing.

Oh yeah how many times do you here "have you received the "SMS"" ... give it up will you...

I'm watching and so are others....

I appologise to the moderators on this forum but, I'm here to warn others as these guys will stop at nothing....

SJ
    02-21-10 03:48 PM
    Can anyone advise or help me with this, I require Mr. Tracker sis file as i have purchased the software from mrxsystem and downloaded the zip file but the file contain exe not the sis file that i require for my NOKIA 6220 Classic.

Kindly share if you someone has it.

regards
    Envisage99
    04-13-10 02:19 AM
    new users....please don't buy from Mr tracker and regnow they are doing fraud ,i have buy software from them they send computer files, i do more then 4 or 5 emails them to assist me that how to install software on my nokia n95 8gb they didn't reply..n.. Money back guarantee ,7 days a week customer support all is this lie on their website...i have also ask them to return my money with in 6 days,but no reply from them...so don't by from Mr tracker and regnow .....thanks
    10-12-10 07:01 AM
    Mr Tracker from mrxsystem which is a SMS gateway is a completely automated program that is extremely easy for anyone to use. The application was sent to us via SMS date transfer from their "SMS aggregators" servers to various phone formats for Jar files to sis, Customers who did not receive the app by sms had to install it by P.C which includes a PC based version connecting Via internet to the SMS gateway. Mr Tracker is not a scam, It�s very clear and show some proof of the reliability. Check out it at mrxsystem

Most important thing of all, 100% money back guarantees if you are not satisfied with these product.
    So trying out the program would be RISK-FREE�
    11-20-10 10:26 AM
    It does work on P.C running Vista , i don't know about mac, as for mobile I know it works on nokia N98 had abit of trouble configuring the setting but it works. I didn't receive a the Key-logger software but that would have been nice. I agree stay away from free downloads nutting but troubled viruses.
    06-18-11 06:25 AM
    Hi,
    I m using win7.
    first i purchased the mrtracker for nokia c6. it came with keloger, some google plugins and some other files. but no .sis file was there to be installed in nokia c6. i also tried to install it on pc and to connect it with mobile but it always gives me this error.
    I tried the same software with on windows xp. It still didn't work. and give the same error.

i have an other cell google nexus s android. I purchased another copy for nexus and tried to install. it gave me the same error. i don't have google earth pro orignal. i downloaded from torrents. please help me with this problem. error is Es01. please install google earth pro. please help me to fix this problem ...
    10-29-11 07:53 AM
    i am facing the same problemr..!! Mr tracker and regnow and mrxsystem all are fraud. when you will ask them to help, no helo, no response. dont give your creditcard details. its spam.
    08-04-12 12:17 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD