I tried doing a search of this topic, and nothing came up. Sorry if this is a Repost...

Do you know if Mozilla will be bringing out a Firefox Browser for our BB's?
    11-20-09 01:41 PM
    Haven't heard anything of the sort.
    11-20-09 01:47 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/no-...kberry-359717/

Mozilla rules out Firefox for iPhone and BlackBerry | Electricpig

Those open platforms won’t include the BlackBerry OS either, he confirmed to us, despite its desperate need for an efficient, tabbed browser. “[Firefox for mobile] is a modern browser with all the bells and whistles that you’ll find in your desktop browser so you need a powerful operating system such as Android or Maemo or Windows Mobile,” he said. “The list of operating systems we want to support in the mobile world is already pretty long – I guess BlackBerry would be one of the last in our priority list”
    11-20-09 01:59 PM
    11-20-09 03:13 PM
    I think their mobile browser is called Fennec, or some weird word like that.

Search away...

BUT, it is as posted above: no plans for any time soon!
    Last edited by elite1; 11-20-09 at 06:29 PM.
    11-20-09 05:37 PM
    That would be very cool... But i really dont mind the bb browser. in 5.0 its a bit better--and i love having a cursor. i tried bolt (i think it was anyway) and there was no cursor! BUT firefox would be very cool.
    11-20-09 06:09 PM
    Fennec for Nokia. It doesn't say anything about blackberry. Yet.
    11-20-09 06:31 PM
    Fennec for Nokia. It doesn't say anything about blackberry. Yet.
    It does now, since they are pushing Firefox Mobile for the Nokia N900:

Firefox for Blackberry
    Sorry, no plans. Due to its Java-based operating system and the inability to build native components, Firefox is not compatible on the Blackberry OS.
    04-12-10 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD