Hey All,

New Blackberry user here. I just got a Tour and I was setting up my AIM. When I started it for the first time I was very annoyed to see that it arbitrarily ordered my Buddy Groups in alphabetical order.

Mobile AIM, in its early incarnations did this on my old Mobile Windows phone, but AOL smartened up quickly and fixed it so your mobile AIM buddy list mimicked the order of your desktop AIM list.

Even the Blackberry AIM page states "Access your entire Buddy List� feature grouped exactly the way you want it." Well I want it grouped the way it's been for the last 10 years!

I've search the web and every menu on the app. Does anyone have any clue how to reorder the groups without renaming them AFriends, AAFamily, AWork?

Thanx!

Shawn
    07-15-09 08:18 PM
    Do you have your Tour with Verizon or Sprint? I have the Sprint one and AIM doesn't work for me.
    07-15-09 08:41 PM
    I have it with Verizon and it comes preloaded. I was going to downloaded it and reinstall it to make sure that it was the latest version and found out it was.
    07-16-09 06:06 AM
    i use the sprint version and it had AIM to download. it works just fine for me.
    07-16-09 07:26 AM
    It works, but I can't move buddies or buddy groups around. It's locked into alphabetical order. I'm looking for a way to move the groups and buddies around.
    07-16-09 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD