After using the Storm for a couple months, it came to my attention that the phone wasn't utilizing the SD card at all. Now everything is on device memory and it's getting cramped. I want to move as much as possible over to the SD card was able to move the graphics and documents over, but I just cannot figure out how to move apps, or set my email to save on the SD.

Thanks
    08-20-09 09:55 AM
    Apps can NOT be used from the SD card. You can move the installer there via a program, however it won't be able to run from the card. The only thing that can be on the SD card are media items i.e music, ringtones, videos, pictures. I don't believe you can get your email to save there either. Try deleting some if you need space.
    08-20-09 10:07 AM
    Apps can NOT be used from the SD card.
    Actually, I thought not, but the guy at the VZstore mentioned it in the list of things I should mover over.
    08-20-09 10:09 AM
    Like I said there is an app that allows you to move the installer file to the card but you cannot run it from there. Maybe in the future, I believe they were working on including that in the software or something, but at the current moment they can only run from your phone. You'll learn here that VZW reps are often wrong
    08-20-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD