Hi and help plz. I had to get a new Bold due to my trackball dying (took ATT less than 24 hours to deliver). How do I move all my apps to the new phone. I tried to find instructions and could not find anything under 101 or this thread. I am going to be at work till 10pm EST but will be available after that. I need to move NASCAR, quikpull, BBscanner, ubertwitter, mod ur light, missinglight, capture it, youversion, weatherbug, yahoo messenger, trapster, BBM 5.0, TMZ, google maps, BB app store, CB and CMT) Im hoping to not have to load all manaully lol..................any help will be greatfully appreciated. Thank you
    08-18-09 01:22 PM
    Do a device switch using DM. I'm mobile but you can start searching in:
    Blackberry Tips, How-To & Faqs section that can be found near the top of the forum. I'm very sure there is a complete "how-to" there knowing how thorough CB is w/ helping ppl.
    Hope you enjoy your new phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 04:38 PM
    Yep check the forum how-to section for backing up 3rd party apps and you'll be on your way

forkup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 08:44 PM
    Thank you all.........i did check the 101's but not the how to's Im bad sorry........Thank you both.
    08-18-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD