Nuggstein, I disagree. RIM is a restaurant and I demand fresh bread. And a tasty mint when I'm done. Else I won't tip. I'm pretty sure I'm the sole reason they exist.

In either case, I upgraded to the newest 5.0 leak (.681), which I'm guessing cleared out my app world cache or something, and I was able to get the correct version. I figured there was some issue with app world saving cached info even when I tried reinstalling it before, since the terms and conditions never came up until I wiped my device.

Oh well, fixed now. And I like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 08:46 PM
    is app world the only way to get the movela app ? i used to have it before when it was pyxis; i miss it .

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-16-10 11:46 PM
    Found out how to delete appworld cache which letted me update to 2.0 in appworld delete the old netflix app first then go back to main appworld page and hold down alt then press r then s then t and then app world will close this will clear all cache then do a battery pull. log into app world sign into paypal then redownload netflix and it should work then

05-17-10 12:37 AM
    @cali. I wish I knew that 2 weeks ago lol.

@thehOtbOy. Yes, app world only. Lame, I know.

05-17-10 05:30 AM
    I'm also getting the "Movela Netflix Queue manager is not available for download from App World"
    what's up with that?
    05-18-10 11:53 AM
    Can anyone plz share this app...
    [email protected]
    Thanks in advance

05-18-10 01:47 PM
    I believe the upgrade problem is an App World issue. I was having the same problem with Mobatech's Mobile Checkbook app once they upgraded it to v.4.0. I would download the upgrade it would say it was sending me 4.0, under Options-Applications it would show 4.0 but it was definitely the older 3.5 that was installed. Opening up the app and checking about confirmed this.
    To say App World was "less than helpful" resolving this issue would be an understatement. After days of back and forth and jumping through hoops to get them the information they requested (literally 2 pages printed out with instructions) they sent me an email to contact the developer and have them upload the current version to App World. It was complete BS!
    However, I contacted Mobatech and had an OTA link for the current version within an hour. They have great customer service BTW. I was informed that this is a known issue with App World and should be fixed when they upgrade to v2.0.
    I will have a hard time purchasing anything from App World again.

06-05-10 07:23 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD