Hi there!

I am using a PlayBook since some months with my office BlackBerry PIN. With this account I bought several apps in App World, too.

Now I just ordered an "own" PlayBook for me. On this device I will use my other (personal) BlackBerry ID.

But I am not keen on buying the most used apps again for this account.

So: Is it somehow possible to move my purchased apps from the one to the other BB account with the other BB-ID???

Would be great if this could be possible! Thanks for replies ...

Daniel
    02-23-12 04:45 PM
    Hi there!

I am using a PlayBook since some months with my office BlackBerry PIN. With this account I bought several apps in App World, too.

Now I just ordered an "own" PlayBook for me. On this device I will use my other (personal) BlackBerry ID.

But I am not keen on buying the most used apps again for this account.

So: Is it somehow possible to move my purchased apps from the one to the other BB account with the other BB-ID???

Would be great if this could be possible! Thanks for replies ...

Daniel
    You purchased is tied to your BlackBerryID and there is no way to move your purchase to another BlackBerryID. If RIM allow this then anyone can move paid apps to another device without paying.
    02-24-12 03:13 PM
    No it's not possible, if you want the applications on another BB-ID you need to make a new account.
    Nonetheless the account is only for you, so you can't move your purchase to another BB-ID account.
    And always buy purchases on YOUR own BB-ID Account if you want to use them for your own purpose.
    02-24-12 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD