Hello,
    I just downloaded a WeatherBug app via App World. As of right now the only way to access it is by clicking the App World icon on the home screen and then clicking the MyWorld option within it.

Is there a way to put the WeatherBug icon directly on the home screen so that I have direct access to it. I tried highlighting the icon and choosing options, but I didn't see an option for moving the icon.

Thanks.
    02-25-10 01:27 PM
    It should have put the icon into your downloads folder also, and that icon you can move to where ever you want.
    02-25-10 01:34 PM
    Thanks Jen,

You were correct. I had assumed it was only accessible from within the AppWorld app. However I found it within the Download folder and was able to move the icon to the Home Screen.

Thank you for your help.
    02-25-10 01:38 PM
    Glad I could help! It took me forever to realize where all my apps were going when I first got my BB
    02-25-10 01:40 PM
    Glad I could help! It took me forever to realize where all my apps were going when I first got my BB
    Same thing happened to me when I came to the Tour from the 8330, downloaded an app, and thought, "where the **** is my app", found it in the downloads folder...
    02-25-10 01:46 PM
    Hi,
    I downloaded Google Voice through the Blackberry Desktop app on my Mac. It shows up in my AppWorld, but not in my Downloads folder. I can not see a way to move the app to my Home folder, either from AppWorld or off of the Search results screen.
    Is there a secret, or maybe it's just a problem with my BB.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Chris
    11-02-11 10:25 AM
    Please can you tell me how to move it from download folder to home screen?
    02-25-12 11:04 AM
    Just go into ur download folder and highlight the app u want to move. Then hit the menu button (the one tht looks like the blackberry logo to the left of the trackpad) and scroll to "move to folder" click tht and it will bring up a list and just click to which folder u want to move the app too. If its the home screen just hit home. The app should appear on ur home screen now.
    Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-25-12 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD