This is why I only get free stuff from App World. I'll stick to MobiHand (CB Store) until AW 2.0 comes out.
    Some real good responses so far. I'm so moved that I think I will give away to the winner the 5 most useless apps we come up with. Of course you're gonna have to pay for them. Its only fair!! However, what I will do is charge you double for those apps. At least your memory will run well and your battery will last forever! Winners will be announced in June, 2051.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 09:40 AM
    Because the Noob don't know better and they always seem to go on sale when a new device comes out! With Pro you can schedule the reset, so at least you get something with your paid app.
    I ended up upgrading to 5.0, and Pro didn't work. Since then, it's been fixed, but I didn't bother reinstalling it. I've learned how to shrink my OS and don't need any silly soft reset scheduling.

With the newer devices that have much more memory this is a totally useless app.

Even for somebody who has an older device, learning how to manage memory eliminates any need for soft reset apps.
    06-26-10 11:01 AM
    I agree with you guys re: App World. It didn't lose my apps and make me pay for them again, but it leaks memory and is just a pain to navigate. I uninstalled it.

I can find plenty of good (or useless) free or paid apps in the CB App Store.
    06-26-10 11:06 AM
    Most useless would be EVERY SINGLE memory management app.
    Somebody should really tell all the people who have been posting in this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/mem...ndango-488206/

Especially funny: this screenshot on the device page.

WTF? 257 megs recovered?
    06-26-10 05:58 PM
    Somebody should really tell all the people who have been posting in this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/mem...ndango-488206/

Especially funny: this screenshot on the device page.

WTF? 257 megs recovered?
    Well, not quite 257MB, but still silly. Can't clear more than the garbage collector already does on it's own.

Posted from my �berSupercharged Onyx at Idon'tneednostinkin'mobileview.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 06-26-10 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Dang distwactions, and i forgot to edit the PB code :(
    06-26-10 06:09 PM
    Well, not quite 257MB, but still silly. Can't clear more than the garbage collector already does on it's own.
    Okay, so I can't count past ten without unzipping my pants.

In return, I think I need to point out that you meant its, which is the possessive form of it. It's is a contraction of it is.
    The Blackberry OS already has a garbage collector to recover its memory. It's just as good as any so-called memory optimizer app.
    06-26-10 06:26 PM
    Okay, so I can't count past ten without unzipping my pants.

In return, I think I need to point out that you meant its, which is the possessive form of it. It's is a contraction of it is.
    Which brings us to autotext. Just where on the list should that go?

PS - I love autotext , SureType on a qwerty keypad though...WTF?
    06-26-10 07:38 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD